The online racing simulator
shopped.
Quote from hazaky :Most likely painted in white.

The ones I have seen are almost 100% transparent. Not painted. They look even more real that way, specially on small ones (like the ones you have in sink): you can see through it! So it doesn't even look like there's a tube there.

If you get a lot of lube on it you are also able to open it and close it without moving the tube. That's very convincing, too. It got me thinking a lot about it until I finally figured out.
Quote from hazaky :Well, i said that because first person i showed it to was like "FAKE!". So i tought everyone will think its fake. Its pretty obvious that the pipes AND support lines are inside the waterfall. Most likely painted in white.

Well the pipes are the supports, duh.. why build separate supports when you can get strong pipes
Quote from Velociround :The ones I have seen are almost 100% transparent. Not painted. They look even more real that way, specially on small ones (like the ones you have in sink): you can see through it! So it doesn't even look like there's a tube there.

If you get a lot of lube on it you are also able to open it and close it without moving the tube. That's very convincing, too. It got me thinking a lot about it until I finally figured out.

But that is not very handy, now is it?

I mean, you wouldn't be able to hold your hands in the water that's coming out of the sink
Quote from Velociround :If you get a lot of lube on it you are also able to open it and close it

Speaking from experience there?
Quote from hazaky :Well, i said that because first person i showed it to was like "FAKE!". So i tought everyone will think its fake. Its pretty obvious that the pipes AND support lines are inside the waterfall. Most likely painted in white.

clearly not everyone is as stupid as your mates
go figure
Quote from BlakjeKaas :But that is not very handy, now is it?

I mean, you wouldn't be able to hold your hands in the water that's coming out of the sink

Just hold the tube with both hands and your hands will get wet...

But that was not the purpose of this anyway, it's just supposed to be an optical illusion...

Quote from Bose321 :Speaking from experience there?

:shhh:

Quote from Chupacabras84 :

That is goddamn terrifying. I thought it would be a screamer or soemthing, but no - follow what the text says and prepare to shit the proverbial bricks.

wtf with the fifth pic? it's crysis, not quake
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Meh, they're just made by some PC Nazi with nothing better to do.

Joke of the year!
calling all PC users Nazi

How true
HAHAHAHAH.

Got more? I laughed my arse off.
Quote from Bose321 :HAHAHAHAH.

Got more? I laughed my arse off.

Yeah but those aren't as good :[

This shit cant get any better
I should probably know what that blurry face thing is to really get those?
Quote from BigPeBe :I should probably know what that blurry face thing is to really get those?

it's "Drake face" from Uncharted 3.

Just a very common bug on PS3.

Usually used to troll PS3fags who claim that "omg consoles have no bugs @all they're perfect etc"
Quote from E.Reiljans :it's "Drake face" from Uncharted 3.
Just a very common bug on PS3.

Usually used to troll PS3fags who claim that "omg consoles have no bugs @all they're perfect etc"

Er, firstly, that's Uncharted 2, and secondly, that's not a "common bug on PS3". It's just looks like a frame of the pain animation. And even if it is an animation bug, it's certainly uncommon enough that I never encountered it, and never have heard of it until today.

And I don't get the "no games on PS3" meme at all.

Now don't get me wrong, I am a PC gamer, and I usually prefer the PC. But I do have a PS3, I am no fanboy and am aware of the systems downsides and quirks. but those pics are just not funny. It's a repetition of a meme that has no humoristic, ironic or sarcastic value...
Quote from ColeusRattus :... those pics are just not funny.

Oh yes, they are. For a guy who owns PS3 ... of course they are not funny. Because ur feeling almost like this guy. Right?

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG