The online racing simulator
The Rhinoceros one cracked me up
they all were good laugh. a must read me finx.
That burger put me off for life, the cheese was worrying, was that part of her or the burger?

@ Dadge yeah a must read may try making my own.
Beware the mayonnaise. :mischievo

Love the cybering ones.
Bloodninja: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl 8 Penis of the Infinite.

It's great to know what AMB does in his free time, Kids, Say no to world of war craft, Strangely conveniently parked Volkswagen vans, Internet, Outside, Life.. And.. Commercial over.

I seriously believe with FIVE copies of S2.. That's what he does in his spare time. XD
Quote from TehPaws3D :Bloodninja: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl 8 Penis of the Infinite.

It's great to know what AMB does in his free time, Kids, Say no to world of war craft, Strangely conveniently parked Volkswagen vans, Internet, Outside, Life.. And.. Commercial over.

I seriously believe with FIVE copies of S2.. That's what he does in his spare time. XD

Not much else to say to you apart from: FAIL

this guy is not me, I don't play WoW and it's 6 S2's now.

xoxoxo sweetheart, would love to see a irl pic of you, just be sure to use a hard to track source hmk 'mate'.

P.S Warcraft is one world, don't let the built in spell checker trick you.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Bloodninja: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl 8 Penis of the Infinite.

You know, I think I'd rather play some MMORPG than be into furries.
God knows what you get up to in your free time Paws.
Quote from AMB :P.S Warcraft is one worLd, don't let the built in spell checker trick you.

This is just brilliant, does this guy have more of these things?

j_gurli13: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.
Bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
Not sure, got that link sent through MSN, will ask if he has anymore when he's on MSN, He's at college at the moment

They shouldn't be so hard to recreate :P and I'd guess most of these 'girls' are actually gay/bi men
Yeah haha.

i call shenanigans
Quote from kars19 :[img]http://lolsnaps.com/upload_images/real/556.jpg[/img*]

It`s works, tested in my building elevator, and work, lol this is awsome
And what if the elevator only has no "close door" button but only an "open door" button?
Quote from G!NhO :And what if the elevator only has no "close door" button but only an "open door" button?

Wat if the building you're in only has 2 storeys?

Yes, we have an elevator in a 2 storey building. No, it's not an American company.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG