The online racing simulator
Yup, i'm awake 70 hours per day. Hearing voices, having hallucinations and yet still having a girlfriend
Attached images
religije.jpg
rofl @ chuck in the end

Made me chuckle a little.

lol the last one

I dont get it but its funny (after watching LoR x-time on tv yesterday)

that LOTR comic is gold

Quote from J@tko :It's real.

1) Don't think I've come across any road signs in the UK that can display multiple text sizes
2) The text on the second line looks too close the the bezel of the sign for it to be displayed properly at the edges if it were real
3) The font 'Transport' appears to have been used to make it appear authentic, but in reality signs like this mostly use whatever font they are designed to work with.
4) The lettering looks a bit wobbly, which is what happens on Photoshop when you rotate text (to get the correct perspective).
5) On a busy road such as this, I'm sure a message like that would have created a bit more hype, unless it was only up for literally a couple of minutes.

Could be real but I very much doubt it.
Quote from JO53PHS :1) Don't think I've come across any road signs in the UK that can display multiple text sizes
2) The text on the second line looks too close the the bezel of the sign for it to be displayed properly at the edges if it were real
3) The font 'Transport' appears to have been used to make it appear authentic, but in reality signs like this mostly use whatever font they are designed to work with.
4) The lettering looks a bit wobbly, which is what happens on Photoshop when you rotate text (to get the correct perspective).
5) On a busy road such as this, I'm sure a message like that would have created a bit more hype, unless it was only up for literally a couple of minutes.

Could be real but I very much doubt it.

No problem, br0.

:rolleyes:
I don't get what the picture itself on the sign is suppose to be?
Quote from Rappa Z :I don't get what the picture itself on the sign is suppose to be?

It's a windsock.
What I could make out was someone pinching the end of a saggy used condom.

Thanks for clarification.
Quote from Rappa Z :What I could make out was someone pinching the end of a saggy used condom.

That is quite true
Trolo
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG