The online racing simulator
Quote from MAGGOT :No, definitely a Charger Daytona.

yeah, let's all get our fannypacks in a bunch arguing about a picture :hide:
Quote from Osco :yeah, let's all get our fannypacks in a bunch arguing about a picture :hide:

apparently, it is. Who knew?
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Attached images
10ftjyc.jpg

Quote from Gills4life :[IMG]
[IMG]http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/volume_control00.png[/IMG]

So true!
Nice ones Gills4life
What the f***? You had norweigan flag before your name just a few seconds ago, now belgian?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :What the crap? You had norweigan flag before your name just a few seconds ago, now belgian?

That guy is going places!
Quote from Ilovefunnies :I dont have a belgium flag

Like we would not know how to change your country. I'm quite sure you are arox. if so, /voteban. Enough offtopic though
Quote from jibber :

That's just stupid, I don't understand why they did not notice that
Quote from lukelfs :

Outside work at the traffic lights I just saw a £100,000 soft-top Bentley Continental with the most disgusting, japanese-styled plastic bodykit you have ever seen in your life.
Quote from VyCkA-[WRX] :.
snip

That would have made a lot more sense with alcohol. People who are high on marijhuana are some of the most friendly people you could possibly encounter. I'd rather bump into people high on weed in a dark alleyway, instead of drunk people (especially if they'd carry a chaingun ).
Quote from jibber :That would have made a lot more sense with alcohol. People who are high on marijhuana are some of the most friendly people you could possibly encounter. I'd rather bump into people high on weed in a dark alleyway, instead of drunk people (especially if they'd carry a chaingun ).

I encounterd some too.
That's just awesome.

If you are watching tv, with laughing audience, they'll just laugh their asses off.
i did this because i remembered when my friend told about his friend ho smoked some weed and he screamed on bush because he thought that it is spying for hittler
Quote from jibber :That would have made a lot more sense with alcohol. People who are high on marijhuana are some of the most friendly people you could possibly encounter. I'd rather bump into people high on weed in a dark alleyway, instead of drunk people (especially if they'd carry a chaingun ).

They be either really soft and friendly or really paranoid and agressive from what I've seen.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG