The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :Reported also. That was just pure nonsense, and threads like these, get locked by people like you. Please stop it, for everyone's sake.

And also don't call them immature, or name call them, it makes YOU look immature.

Thats very unfair... but these threads dont get locked because of me, its because of you guys, SAYING NOTHING BUT SHIT!

Jerks !
These people are arse holes, but you really don't help yourself AroX.

Unlike some people I don't find AroX's pictures annoying, what I do find annoying is the comments and AroX ranting like a kid afterwards.

Quote from Bose321 :Reported also. That was just pure nonsense, and threads like these, get locked by people like you. Please stop it, for everyone's sake.

And also don't call them immature, or name call them, it makes YOU look immature.

If they dont like arox's pictures then they should keep it for themselves and not say shit like "oh no arox what have you posted now this sucks"

all u guys are being a dick against arox just let him post pics, the pics arent maybe that funny but who cares if they arent.. jeez
Quote from Willem-racer :If they dont like arox's pictures then they should keep it for themselves and not say shit like "oh no arox what have you posted now this sucks"

all u guys are being a dick against arox just let him post pics, the pics arent maybe that funny but who cares if they arent.. jeez

Thanks for the info!
Gills that Facebook one actually made me cry with laughter. I wish my friends were that funny/cruel.
the im pregnant one was soooooooo damn funny
So.. apparently boobs are the way to get this thread semi on topic...

Awesome!
dawesdust_12
No longer welcome

Woah, more drama! Just when the thread was getting back on topic.

Attached images
1251207110574.gif
1251207243131.gif
1251207358028.gif
Quote :dawesdust_12
No longer welcome

Woah, more drama! Just when the thread was getting back on topic.

Gunn dun good.
Woah, what did dawesdust do that was so bad??

And as for reporting arox, really, point??

Unless something of his has been removed/deleted, i saw nothing in here that warrants being reported for IMO, if you don't like his pics then don't look at em, reporting things that don't need reporting is kinda abusing the reports system isnt it, as its only meant to be used to report flaming spamming and excessive other abuse, not for reporting a picture someone posted, (in the picture thread funnily enough) that you didn't like.

Fair enough, he gets on ya tits sometimes but thats no reason to report someone.

Quote from danthebangerboy :Unless something of his has been removed/deleted

He posted that annoying "Thx for info" picture approximately 50 times.
Was it under my "thanks for the info" post? If yes, then I feel sorry for him
Well if he canot get allong with other people -
I guess it's a good reason for why he is banned, so I won't botter trying to find out what he actually did.
Quote from zeugnimod :

He posted that annoying "Thx for info" picture approximately 50 times.

Quote from danthebangerboy :Woah, what did dawesdust do that was so bad??

And as for reporting arox, really, point??

Unless something of his has been removed/deleted, i saw nothing in here that warrants being reported for IMO, if you don't like his pics then don't look at em, reporting things that don't need reporting is kinda abusing the reports system isnt it, as its only meant to be used to report flaming spamming and excessive other abuse, not for reporting a picture someone posted, (in the picture thread funnily enough) that you didn't like.

Fair enough, he gets on ya tits sometimes but thats no reason to report someone.

Quote from AjRose :Gunn dun good.

I've been lurking here for a few days, and it's stupid why dawedust got banned. he made a really funny thread that totally made fun of the awards things. then he posted an innocent, non insulting comment in a thread (that has now been removed).

this is the shit that makes forums retarded, banning people for no reason. if i wanted to live in a fascist society, i'd lobby for some more hitler or mussolini politic styles.
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
He'll be back, infact he may be back already.
Worst incognito account ever.

My post was actually talking about arox, btw.
:huepfenic

DanicaFan.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG