The online racing simulator
So calling black people "****" ain't racist?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :So calling black people "****" ain't racist?

Indeed. Nowadays, people feel offended way too easily. People should just toughen up.
NEVER SAY THAT WORD AGAIN!A

That guy will come back as the racist police
Quote from Kalev EST :Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?!

He is being racist to white people. I also feel offended now, mods please ban him for life illepall
Quote from matijapkc :Funny pics make me laugh.
But making fun of some **** doesn't. So if you want me to not hate you, DO NOT touch black people. They had some tough history and they should be given some rest. OK?

lol you think black people are the only ones who had a "tough" history, There are none alive that even experienced slavery(in the US that is), so they can't use that excuse anymore, seeing as no white people are old enough to experience slavery either. I hate when people feel like we "owe" them something, just because people enslaved them over a hundred years ago (a time when none of my relatives lived in the US..)
Let's cool down, it's just probally a misunderstanding.
Continue as normal with the topic please.
EDIT: Tor you boob, I said that here V
K guys, let's say we leave the racism behind and post some funnies.

Quote from The Very End :Let's cool down, it's just probally a misunderstanding.
Continue as normal with the topic please.

You're no mod, go get drunk as usual again you!

I wan't to see war in this thread
Quote from matijapkc :So?
Conversation on LFS Forum:
1: Let's have some fun!
2: Yeah... What could we do?
3: Let's throw rocks on some ****s.
All: YEAAAAAHH!

caps lock. WTF!

Guy, what the hell are you on about? Did you get hit i the head or something today?
YOU RACIST!!!!ash

Jokes aside - I'm desperately trying to see if that is photoshopped O.O
Quote from matijapkc :hrtburnout @ Are you racist?

Sorry to bring this back up but you would laugh it was a white person, right?

I'd call you the racist person here because you noticed he was black and thought that he was the one being laughed at, not the way he eats.

And LOL, that song is funny.
Quote from piggy501 :
I'd call you the racist person here because you noticed he was black

That means anybody with eyes is racist... what a stupid comment, just goes to show that being anti-racist is for the masses who want to fit in. He's black, accept it then move on. The fact is, (it wasn't funny to me) but to alot of people it's funny BECAUSE he is black, take Eddie Murphy as example, he wouldn't be half as funny as he is , if he was white... People just need to accept this shit and move on.
Quote from BlueFlame :....take Eddie Murphy as example, he wouldn't be half as funny as he is , if he was white... People just need to accept this shit and move on.

eeeerrr, you talk shit.

Quote from garph :eeeerrr, you talk shit.

Take an Eddie Murphy set, insert a white man, does it stay funny? No.
Quote from BlueFlame :Take an Eddie Murphy set, insert a white man, does it stay funny? No.

I dunno what to say to you, you just talk shit, sorry.
Quote from BlueFlame :Take an Eddie Murphy set, insert a white man, does it stay funny? No.

He never was.
Quote from garph :I dunno what to say to you, you just talk shit, sorry.

Tell me what's shit then? If apparently somebody is talking shit, but you don't know what it is, then YOU are talking shit, cos you don't have a point to make.
funny is funny reguardless of the skin colour of the person telling the jokes. would franky boyle be just as funny if he were black?

i bet these two have never slam dunked:
Quote from BlueFlame :Tell me what's shit then? If apparently somebody is talking shit, but you don't know what it is, then YOU are talking shit, cos you don't have a point to make.

Appearently it does stay funny in his opinion, therefore your argument is invalid.
Quote from hrtburnout :Appearently it does stay funny in his opinion, therefore your argument is invalid.

There's no opinion about it, Murphy makes alot of black jokes and deals in black humour, which doesn't work coming from a white man, why can't people accept the differences? You wouldn't purposefully ignore somebody with no legs and ask them to play football with you, so why do people choose to purposefully ignore someones skin colour? You accept they are different and then you move on, "ignoring" it only shows you have a problem with it, and therefore have to fully "ignore" it, to interact with this person as you do with everyone else.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG