The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry Had to

Ah great cause I was actually wondering what caused it
Seems to be the crappy onboard sound adapter
so true so true
i cant really follow it he created a family into the game and he wishes he had one?
Quote from logitekg25 :i cant really follow it he created a family into the game and he wishes he had one?

Lold

Quote from JJ72 :Holy crap what actually happened.

This is the reason you don't mix coke with mentos

OMFG, I KNOW!

Lerts was playing on his room, trying to create wormhole racing. What he did create was a black hole, which swallowed big parts of the building before it dissapeared into nothing.. That's why Lerts isn't around anymore, he dissapeared into a black hole!!!
Wanna know how TVE know its all?
Its because he taped that black hole afterwards
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Wanna know how TVE know its all?

ooo0000000o00ooo0o0oo0oo0oooohhhh!!!!! BURNN11!1!1!!1!!1

:d :dopey: :dunce:
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Wanna know how TVE know its all?

Yeah, I heared it would give me a longer penis
It must`ve sucked.
OOOboi it did :faint:

If I'm not mistaken a plane crashed into it somewhere south of Paris.
Quote from speedway :If I'm not mistaken a plane crashed into it somewhere south of Paris.

I'm not quite sure, but it looks more eastern europe type building. Similiar things happen when there is a gas explosion.
Quote from aroX123 :R u blind?

He tests on the 3rd of February? Why is it funny? I really don't understand your humour.
Quote from BlueFlame :He tests on the 3rd of February? Why is it funny? I really don't understand your humour.

I agree, how the fook are the words " i am testing on february 3rd" remotely funny?
They spelt February wrong. God i hate you arox. I never comment in this thread but you really are getting annoying.
I have to agree with BuleFlame , theres nothing funny about that , or you where reading that upside down...
Quote from VyCkA-[WRX] :I have to agree with BuleFlame , theres nothing funny about that , or you where reading that upside down...

Thats not funny, its just a typo.
I'm laughing my socks off.

Nah. Just kidding.
Facepalm Arox, facepalm... when will you stop beeing annoying?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG