The online racing simulator
haha aroX is noob he doesn't knows you can use VirtualDub to convert AVI into GIF.

So....?
if you pretend to pour salt into your mouth you can actually taste it....not sure how but it is something your brain does and because what it tastes like i guess
i dunno about tasting it, but i know if you imagine really bitter tasting lemon or something you get loads of saliva in your mouth, kinda the same sort of thing i guess.
Quote from danthebangerboy :i dunno about tasting it, but i know if you imagine really bitter tasting lemon or something you get loads of saliva in your mouth, kinda the same sort of thing i guess.

try it
Quote from 5tag :Help me!^^ I don't seem to get it.

Same here.. My english is probably too bad
Quote from danthebangerboy :but i know if you imagine really bitter tasting lemon or something you get loads of saliva in your mouth, kinda the same sort of thing i guess.

Those HARIBO tang sweets are the best example of this.
no one cares about your crappy videos
Quote from Luke.S :no one cares about your crappy videos

No-one cares about your butthurt. Now go to sleep, son.

There's no picture there boayyy..
Quote from Gills4life :

I don't see nothing, try to open this page in some other browser cause you maybe have those pictures in your cache..
It's becuase they're in his email, and they'll show because he has sufficient permissions to display that, whereas not all of us (only some) are logged into his email account.

Last two are great
i lol'd
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG