The online racing simulator
Making fun of down syndrome is now acceptable? Oh no wait, this is the internet, where you don't have to face up to what you say.
Quote from BlueFlame :Making fun of down syndrome is now acceptable? Oh no wait, this is the internet, where you don't have to face up to what you say.

Boo hoo. We can make fun of everyone, except for the holy down syndrome? :bowdown:.

You're not telling me what I can make fun of and what not. I'll make fun of whatever I want.

Most people don't make such a fuss about it, really. There's not much to face for me anyway, because most people can tell a joke from a serious comment.

i has descovered the source of gills funnies

funnyjunk :P
Quote from anbiddulph :i has descovered the source of gills funnies

funnyjunk :P

It was never supposed to be a secret. Just right click and "copy link location"! Not all are from there though
People flame me for being left wing most of the time and then laugh at people with disabilities... it's very strange..
And also, if it was Arox who posted it, he would of been hanged by now...

Bit hypocritical guys. No?
I know. His ban is well deserved.

Just that it looks like at some points it was more personal reasons for flaming and not for his offensive pics.
I know I'm maybe not the nicest of people but I will never laugh at others misfortune.
Because they are wet from a puddle their whole life? No. Just a few hours, and its not like they would die either. It's not barren wasteland.

They can fix the damage (what little there was). Being blind, or having down syndrome a person cannot change or fix. It is part of their everyday life thus nothing to laugh at.

Plus I don't like to see people get injured so I don't really laugh at any misfortune, but there are a few exceptions if people aren't hurt, dead, or they could change the situation but chose not to.
Quote from BlueFlame :Because they are wet from a puddle their whole life? No. Just a few hours, and its not like they would die either. It's not barren wasteland.

They can fix the damage (what little there was). Being blind, or having down syndrome a person cannot change or fix. It is part of their everyday life thus nothing to laugh at.

Plus I don't like to see people get injured so I don't really laugh at any misfortune, but there are a few exceptions if people aren't hurt, dead, or they could change the situation but chose not to.

I don't burst in laughter just for coming across someone that's blind or has downb syndrome or any other type of deasease. That's plain disrespectful, as they aren't doing anything funny really.

However, I don't see a problem in laughing at things like this:
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/1261677197013.jpg. And I value horses just as much as people.

“Humor is the instinct for taking pain playfully.”
Someone has finally understood it!
just cool down guys, like these lads

btw good night
Quote from BlueFlame :People flame me for being left wing most of the time and then laugh at people with disabilities... it's very strange..

If avoiding accusations were a sport, I'd send you to the olympics.

You accuse people, and when they reply, you ignore it.
Special olympics btw.

Just saying
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :

However, I don't see a problem in laughing at things like this:
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/1261677197013.jpg. And I value horses just as much as people.

“Humor is the instinct for taking pain playfully.”

The difference is cancer is a part of every humans life. Directly or indirectly. Laughing at cancer doesn't really bother me at all. At one stage or another, we all get it in our families or in ourselves but just because I have direct experience doesn't mean I will not laugh at a light hearted joke. Besides it's not laughing at the horses cancer, it's laughing at the face the guy makes.
Quote from BlueFlame :The difference is cancer is a part of every humans life.

You are smoking something serious, first the "human's purpose is to reproduce" theory and now this.
Quote from JJ72 :You are smoking something serious, first the "human's purpose is to reproduce" theory and now this.

Not smoking anything. All animals purpose is to reproduce. And cancer affects every person that ever lived and knew what it was.
That's some generalization...what you said is basically anyone who doesn't reproduce has no purpose in life, and every single person on earth knows someone who died from cancer.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG