The online racing simulator
Quote from nikopdr :the game lags like mad to me... MW2 runs fine and so does GTA IV :/

this is win, amirite

No
And you and your pc suck, can't compare this with MW2crap or a bad console port.

Doing good.

Feel free to add me!
Quote from Bose321 :No
And you and your pc suck, can't compare this with MW2crap or a bad console port.

lal butthurt

why dont you play with me... oh wait, do you have it?
Quote from tinvek :well i had an epic fail of truely biblical proportions yesterday

was playing as recon on the panama map on a server with friendly fire on and was tucked away nicely in the bushes / trees alongside the road, minding my own business, spotting and taking out the snipers on the top floors when i spotted the other team apparently having a union meeting with about 9 of them all standing together, making no attempt to move and presumably waiting for everyone to group together with the tanks etc for a movement in force.

ideal target for a mortar strike i thought, so i get the binoculars out, aim at them and get a lock on. got the confirmation message and sat back waiting for the fun to start.

hmm guess who hadn't noticed the mortar had achieved a lock on on a branch that was waving about just in front of me? pretty spectacular way of killing myself

LMAO

Way to go genius But that's unlucky (and hilarious)
Quote from nikopdr :lal butthurt

why dont you play with me... oh wait, do you have it?

I did, already completed SP the 27th. Now you again.
Hehehe

Quote from tinvek :well i had an epic fail of truely biblical proportions yesterday

was playing as recon on the panama map on a server with friendly fire on and was tucked away nicely in the bushes / trees alongside the road, minding my own business, spotting and taking out the snipers on the top floors when i spotted the other team apparently having a union meeting with about 9 of them all standing together, making no attempt to move and presumably waiting for everyone to group together with the tanks etc for a movement in force.

ideal target for a mortar strike i thought, so i get the binoculars out, aim at them and get a lock on. got the confirmation message and sat back waiting for the fun to start.

hmm guess who hadn't noticed the mortar had achieved a lock on on a branch that was waving about just in front of me? pretty spectacular way of killing myself

I used to do that a lot in BC1 xD
Quote from adamlfs :Hehehe

Pretty nice! What class/style do you usually play? I usually play Recon
Quote from thisnameistaken :I haven't played this game but the reason I can only play multiplayer shooters when I'm seriously drunk is people like DevilDare, who spend the whole round blaming other people on their team for not winning, and complaining in a multi-class shooter that not everybody is playing in exactly the same way.

To your interest I havent said a word in any server since I started playing this game. (I dont even know what button is chat...) If you bothered to read what I wrote, you would find that the recon players who camp in the same spot are the ones who are screaming and crying. Thank you good sir.
Quote from brandons48 :Pretty nice! What class/style do you usually play? I usually play Recon

Cheers, I play anything and everything :P

Assault mainly, but I can do some damage with Recon. Style is generally don't get my ass killed and kill everyone else. A bit of only shoot if I have the shot to kill.
Quote from Dygear :

Find me in game. I just plaid for 13 hours straight. I'm pretty tired, but I think I'll go back for more! Let's team up .

13 hours straight?
Woah! Has anyone else got a +271 point Marksman Headshot? You have to compensate for gravity a fair bit, but it's damn satisfying!
Heres mine

Attached images
lol.jpg
Hack..?
Haha my bro shopped it for the lolz
Guys. Anyone know why my MG nest is messed up? The little "aim" window looks "scratched" and I cant see throught it.
Quote from Bose321 :Atleast make the ratio good.

Lol, I did it quickly, I should get the game by thursday

Cant wait to play

Ugh, I need to play some more , but which platform. And btw Spooke your K/D ratio is 14.79 (in your dreams me thinks xD)
Quote from brandons48 :Woah! Has anyone else got a +271 point Marksman Headshot? You have to compensate for gravity a fair bit, but it's damn satisfying!

I was bored and playing on Arica Harbor earlier so I decided to be a nub and snipe while attacking. I set up right on a rock next to spawn as the game started and set my scope towards the first defending base. At the very back is this tall watch tower and I watched it as a sniper climbed up the ladder to get in position.

I had to aim about three or four inches above him and could barely see him but after a few shots I landed the headshot for a 435 point marksman headshot.

It's possible to get way higher if you get lucky and pick up a few plus points like savior kill or avenger kill. I've even heard of some people breaking into the 700+ zone.
Quote from Xaid0n :
Ugh, I need to play some more , but which platform. And btw Spooke your K/D ratio is 14.79 (in your dreams me thinks xD)

Lol kk, well imo go for PC!!!
Just unlocked the M95 50 cal Beast of a gun - VSS with red dot is also nice in CQC
God... I always join servers with gay players....

Speedhacking guy running around knifing everyone in sight.....

Sigh...
lol @ the pussy ass heartbeat monitors

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG