The online racing simulator
Probably?
Any PS3 chaps gonna be getting this?

PSN's same as my username, Brandons48
Argh FFS... been playing this fine since the beta came out, and now I'm getting "Unable to log in, please try again".... fudgepacker
EA nation keeps doing that to me, It soon sorts itself out though. Just leave it for a min.
Quote from brandons48 :Any PS3 chaps gonna be getting this?

PSN's same as my username, Brandons48

Me, PSN: BorisLozac
if you have your VIP code ALL dlc forever for BC2 will be free.
Quote from Xaid0n :I think we should have our IDs onto one post so we can add each other

Franky500 - ATC Franky500
lukelfs - Spooke
Bose321 - Bose321
adamlfs - TwinFlow
Xaid0n - Bouncer2K10

There's probably more about, but I'm not trolling through all the pages if you want your ID on the list, say so on here or PM me.

forgot me, JasonX199
Quote from mutt107 :if you have your VIP code ALL dlc forever for BC2 will be free.

Wait, what That code, which will be in every game case? And my Desert Eagle too?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wait, what That code, which will be in every game case? And my Desert Eagle too?

lol yes.
Bumpz

The PC BETA finishes tomorrow at 11amGMT (grrr)... looking forward to next week Valparaíso looks like a brilliant map
Which means I need to get up early

Ill be playing all night now, join me if you want.
I would man, but I have college tomorrow, and I haven't done an all nighter in yonks.... plus it's me long day tomorrow so im gonna be out of it .... darn college
Pre-ordering this ASAP. I'll try to remember to add you Boris.
longest 5 days ever...
Quote from Gabkicks :longest 5 days ever...

I think you will find the longest 5 days ever recorded were the ones before the release of GTA IV.
Quote from Gabkicks :longest 5 days ever...

meh is that all? We have 7 days (play.com says 5th March 2010 on their website)
Quote from Xaid0n :meh is that all? We have 7 days (play.com says 5th March 2010 on their website)

Stop complaining, 10 days shipping to my country from play.com Are they using rubber rowboats?
Pre-Ordered it with play.com
lol, takes 3-4 days to mine iirc they are in Jersey.

Edit: w00t! 2,500 xD
It says 24 hour dispatch for me

Usually arrives in 2 days or so.
I've heard some shops are actually already selling it. So maybe, I get my game on the 5th, if they send it before that date, because I reckon they already got the game.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG