The online racing simulator
battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
If you want to play, and I happen to be in the mood I'm on the PS3 with this. Nick is Dyflmez.
Just a FYI, I saw this for sale in ASDA for £15 at the weekend for PS3, brand new n ting
cool, which asda did you see it in, i looked online & its still full price?
YESS I loved Harvest Day!
JasonX199

If you guys still play, add me to frents
So, Anybody still playing this? Finally got round to installing it this week.
Yep. I highly recommend the Vietnam expansion pack. What's your username? (PC I assume?)
I still play it a few times a week. Vietnam pack is pretty good as well, worth a tenner.
I started playing it again recently, but the normal version, i can't be bothered with Vietnam..
I would like to know whats the diffrence between bfbc2 and bf vietnam?
Quote from sjava :I would like to know whats the diffrence between bfbc2 and bf vietnam?

Is that a serious question...?
yeah PC Version (only an idiot would play an FPS on a console!)

Username: franky500

are the vietnam maps any good? (multiplayer?)
Quote from franky500 :yeah PC Version (only an idiot would play an FPS on a console!)

Hell yeah! :lovies3d:
Quote from franky500 :are the vietnam maps any good? (multiplayer?)

Yeah IMO they are. They feel really authentic compared to BF:V, and are just really big, and enjoyable. The maps now have more height, and with more tight spots for hectic action, and less sniping from across the map.
I have a PS3 Version of this game for sale. Anyone interested £10

(& franky how much did your stupid upgrades cost you?, next year it will all be old tech anyway)
Quote from franky500 :yeah PC Version (only an idiot would play an FPS on a console!)

Guess the same could be said about some one who buys a racing simulator to cruise.

Yeah, I see you cruising at the CLC server.
Quote from anttt69 :
(& franky how much did your stupid upgrades cost you?, next year it will all be old tech anyway)

+1 even tho i don't have a console : D
Quote from anttt69 :

More like next month...
Quote from anttt69 :I have a PS3 Version of this game for sale. Anyone interested £10

A console already is old tech before it's released...
Quote from Bose321 :A console already is old tech before it's released...

That 'old tech' will play BF3 just fine... Let's see you playing it with 2006 400e worth PC..
Quote from Boris Lozac :That 'old tech' will play BF3 just fine... Let's see you playing it with 2006 400e worth PC..

It won't play bf3 just fine, you have less players in a map : P
Quote from Boris Lozac :That 'old tech' will play BF3 just fine... Let's see you playing it with 2006 400e worth PC..

That will go fine.
Quote from Uke :It won't play bf3 just fine, you have less players in a map : P

Plus it's like all settings on low. You can't really compare it....
Quote from Uke :It won't play bf3 just fine, you have less players in a map : P

Nah, i don't need clusterfu*ks of players..

Quote from Bose321 :

Plus it's like all settings on low. You can't really compare it....

Yeah, let's wait and see..

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG