The online racing simulator
battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
whats the damage model like ?

is it like BF2 ?
I'm really like feeling pre-ordering this... The BF series are the only games I actually bought, haha. And this looks sexy. The limited edition.
Are these extra's not available for others, and do you need to BUY weapons and crap like that, or are these all the unlocks you get, because of BF heroes, the buying weapons idea sucks IMO.

edit
It's like 70 dollar with shipping, which is stupid IMO, isn't the limited edition coming in stores?
Quote from Bose321 :I'm really like feeling pre-ordering this... The BF series are the only games I actually bought, haha. And this looks sexy. The limited edition.
Are these extra's not available for others, and do you need to BUY weapons and crap like that, or are these all the unlocks you get, because of BF heroes, the buying weapons idea sucks IMO.

edit
It's like 70 dollar with shipping, which is stupid IMO, isn't the limited edition coming in stores?

in the limited editon you get the unlocks BEFORE anyone else(meaning they unlock them later.) and if you really want the LE you should pre order it to make sure you get one.
If they release it later to everyone, and cost the same I don't see the reason. It's cool and stuff, but 20 dollar shipping on a 50 dollar game? I skip. I'll just buy it in the stores.
Quote from Bose321 :I'm really like feeling pre-ordering this... The BF series are the only games I actually bought, haha. And this looks sexy. The limited edition.

edit

I don't think you will have to buy weapons, they did it in Heroes because it is free game so they needed to get some profit from it.
Quote :
get access to the battlefield: Bad company 2 playstation beta in this exclusive ign event. All north american users with an active playstation network account can signup now and get their beta key. Click the button below to find out how you can get beta access.

gay
You can signup for a NA PSN account no matter where you live... I have a EU, JP and NA one.
beta is out now on psn, go get it.
now i wish i had a ps3.
Sod the PS3 when is it coming out on PC, I have a PS3 but playing shooting games on it, sukcs
Quote from Mikjen :Sod the PS3 when is it coming out on PC, I have a PS3 but playing shooting games on it, sukcs

pc beta is early december.
I'll get it on PS3. Loved Bad Company 1 and found it hilarious... too bad they went to a more serious tone for BC2, but I'll still enjoy it.
Is this from the PS3? Cause it looks crap compared to the PC vids I've seen.

I heard it will support DX11, would be awesome. Does that mean it's DX10 and DX9 aswell? or only DX11 and DX9 or something like thaT?
I will definatly buy this.
Same

BF3 will be immense aswell
Oh shite i forgot, when will that come out?

I believe BF 3 will be more "realistic", am i right?
http://enterbf3.com/

Winter 2010

Yeah it's aimed more at realism than bad company, always prefered battlefield after the last great call of duty, cod:uo - r.i.p
Ok then maybe i will skip bf:bc2 and will get bf 3.
screw that, i'm getting both
Same. Both will be great. Battlefield > all.
Quote from Bose321 :or only DX11 and DX9 or something like thaT?

DX11 can run even on DX9 cards.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG