The online racing simulator
They're only beta keys, so it shouldnt matter ,

How long is the beta on for?
Quote from Mikjen :Is that per forum rules, posting CD keys ??

Pre-order the game m8, best thing u can buy,
i`ll not be back on LFS until i get bored of Battlefield or S3 comes out (then it will be a quick look, and then back to batlefield

I pre-ordered it on the 27th, Never received the beta key (e-mailed them but no reply so far... and wont get one till monday at least now) so this way is quicker :P

as these are Public beta keys its fair game
Quote from franky500 :I pre-ordered it on the 27th, Never received the beta key (e-mailed them but no reply so far... and wont get one till monday at least now) so this way is quicker :P

as these are Public beta keys its fair game

If you had read the site, If you ordered it on 25th, or before you get a key, if you ordered it later, they don't give you one.

This 'closed' beta is useless. They just give away keys, this was supposed to be closed. And people, just pre-order it, it's worth it. You people probably just play, just because you get it free, and you don't play to improve? Because I hope so.

That said, I doubt DICE will fix alot of them. On the forum, everyone's posting bugs, but I haven't seen an employee yet that says they will work on it or whatever.
Actually bose it quite clearly says that anything after the 27th gets the key within 24 hours of placing the pre-order (this was play.com)

Keep up at the back!!!
Hm, whatever. Blog said 25th.

Anyone playing? Add Bose321 to the friendlist (if it works).
Quote from Bose321 :Hm, whatever. Blog said 25th.

Anyone playing? Add Bose321 to the friendlist (if it works).

Friends list does work, I just played with Dmt
OK my honest opinion.

Could be better.

But I think it is mainly because of my PC not being able to fully run it. It just feels "twitchy" if you could say.

Anyways, still a blast. Straight away selected recon and found myself a nice mountain. Anyone who entered the tall building on the defending side, got a bullet in their head.

Then I see in the chat someone saying "Nice one guys, cos having that many snipers in one place will sure win this". I take a look around and there are like 5 more snipers around me.
Quote from DevilDare :OK my honest opinion.

Could be better.

But I think it is mainly because of my PC not being able to fully run it. It just feels "twitchy" if you could say.

Anyways, still a blast. Straight away selected recon and found myself a nice mountain. Anyone who entered the tall building on the defending side, got a bullet in their head.

Then I see in the chat someone saying "Nice one guys, cos having that many snipers in one place will sure win this". I take a look around and there are like 5 more snipers around me.

Lol, Thats what i love about battlefield, the maps are huge, nice spots to hide out in,

Still awaiting a key to try the game out
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Friends list does work, I just played with Dmt

I've added 5 people, they added me, nothing happens. Read the forums, it doesn't work.
Quote :Read the forums, it doesn't work

It could have something to do with the word

BETA

Displayed on screen, Beta = there will be bugs and problems,
Quote from Bose321 :I've added 5 people, they added me, nothing happens. Read the forums, it doesn't work.

Dude, i'm not lying. Ask dmt if i'm lying or not. I still have him in my friendslist and he was able to join me earlier today.
Quote from Mikjen :It could have something to do with the word
[CENTER]
BETA

Displayed on screen, Beta = there will be bugs and problems,

No shit sherlock, that's what im trying to tell.
argh! i cant download it due to my xbl account is not 18+..... -.-''
Its erm....kinda dissapointing. I've only played on the beta version of my brothers but I was hoping it would feel abit different from the other battlefields.

The graphics aren't as good as I expected either, it seems to be just revamped from BF2142, with better shadows and destructable environments, with slightly better detail. I was also surprised at not being able to prone?

It's fun but I think they tried too hard, and certainly not worth the massive hype over in my opinion.
Quote from spacedskunk :Its erm....kinda disappointing. I've only played on the beta version of my brothers but I was hoping it would feel abit different from the other battlefields.

The graphics aren't as good as I expected either, it seems to be just revamped from BF2142, with better shadows and destructible environments, with slightly better detail. I was also surprised at not being able to prone?

It's fun but I think they tried too hard, and certainly not worth the massive hype over in my opinion.

You don't get it. It's a totally different game, that wears the name "Battlefield". They removed prone on purpose.

It sounds like you want BF3. If so, wait another 2 years, and you will be happy.
#219 - Dmt
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Dude, i'm not lying. Ask dmt if i'm lying or not. I still have him in my friendslist and he was able to join me earlier today.

Yep, it did work for me somehow.

Just if anyone knows, do we have any advantage having this BETA version?
Downloading the Beta right now. Would be really nice if someone could PM me when the new Keys come out
Yup that video looks awesome. Just the map looks more fun. The snow one looks so boring after a while.

Game is great although it has some bugs. Therefore I hope they postpone it, so they can fix as much as they can.

Atleast the bug I found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTAYEIcKHWk&fmt=37
Quote from Dmt :Yep, it did work for me somehow.

Just if anyone knows, do we have any advantage having this BETA version?

If u mean it like this, u only get to keep ur name/alias, which i guess is a bonus

Can someone PM me when new keys are out please!
Still no new keys at i3d.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Still no new keys at i3d.

Yesturday keys came out at 14:00gmt? iirc.. So maybe again?

Il have my BF open so im ready to enter the keys
Quote from lukelfs :Yesturday keys came out at 14:00gmt? iirc.. So maybe again?

Il have my BF open so im ready to enter the keys

Pre-order it, and I will give you one of my keys I got left.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG