The online racing simulator
Quote from bbman :The reason it's released earlier there is so that they at least get 1-2 days at the top before the Europeans come in and pwn everything...

While we're at it, are the servers separated, can you play with americans if you're from Europe and stuff like that?
yes the only game i know of that EA have made and has had seperate stuff were the EU and US versions of their stupid Nascar games
Any lucky buggers get their UK copy early? Mine should be here tomorrow.
Multiplayer is awesome. Had almost hour long battle on some african map. Rush attacking mode. We've won, but it was a very tough fight.

I finished single player as well, it's very good, but we all know that mp is the real deal here.

x360, gt: kamkorPL
This game is so much nicer to play now with my upgraded card. I am seriously considering getting a copy to play some online.
Singleplayer only takes around 5 to 6 hours to complete. It was a blast.

gonna start multiplayer soon
I'll play the singleplayer if i loose internet for 10 days, for some reason... maybe
Any peeps in the uk get their copy yet? I'm still waiting in anticipation lol.
Bought it on steam so I guess it's ready to unlock - going out tonight though so won't get a chance to play until the weekend.
Just got my copy, installing now Can't wait!!
Haha this day couldn't get any better, Got BC2 and my Hardcore Addiction 1/2/3 bundle from Minato-ku, Tokyo xD.... can't wait to install and listen
Mine is here in 1-3 days. Which will be Monday, which means school...
Hehe! Just got home and found a package from Play.com

Later guys!

I'll just go continue SP then...

Last time I will order from play.com. They're slow.
Just played some Multiplayer Just as great as the beta, no bugs or glitches so far ... I still suck just as bad though xD 5 rounds and still not even on level 2 lmao.
I swear they've changed the sniper physics, I hate sniping now - Being a medic is way more fun.
wooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaah it´s awsome
How the heck do you rotate the helicopters?! They're almost impossible to control
Quote from brandons48 :How the heck do you rotate the helicopters?! They're almost impossible to control

On pc I use the A and D keys and the mouse, so on PS3? I think it would be left stick left and right, and the right stick?
Tried to play it earlier but Steam said it was unavailable, and now I've been sucked into a 3 hour WOW raid. Looks like I'll just have to stay up till 2am playing BC!
I am trying to play on Steam and it just keeps saying that it cant connect to EA Nation even though my pc is definately connected to internet, i had a similar problem with the 360 version, it just says there's no games available
Quote from brandons48 :I swear they've changed the sniper physics, I hate sniping now - Being a medic is way more fun.

Sniping seems the same to me, although they apparently increased the bullet damage on all the other weapons except the sniper rifles >_<.... btw, Barret 50.cal = awesomeness!
Quote from Bose321 :

I'll just go continue SP then...

Last time I will order from play.com. They're slow.

what do you expect from a uk based shop who mainly ship to uk mainland and use royal fail
I've played for 2 or 3 hours now. It's a very difficult game in terms of multi player. Shooting accurately requires a lot of skill. Using your squad and helping them is vital; being a lone wulf is difficult and sometimes damaging.

Add me on PC, I'm playing under the name of Astronomical.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG