The online racing simulator
battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
Quote from obsolum :Exactly And snipers camping in the bushes are taking the fun out of the game Glad we're clear on that

Your only saying that because they kill you all the time.. Perhaps if you didn't run in like a imbecile you would be able to kill them..
Quote from lukelfs :Your only saying that because they kill you all the time.. Perhaps if you didn't run in like a imbecile you would be able to kill them..

Why would you say stuff you don't know anything about? You obviously have never played with me so stop talking out of your ass FYI, I seldom get killed by snipers but I dislike them nonetheless
Quote from lukelfs :I don't see the problem that everyone has with Recon's..

If your team is full of them then just find another server or play with some friends..

Same.

Sure some people play it wrong (hiding in bushes on the edge of the map, taking out enemy "snipers" in bushes on the other side of the map), but there are people who play recon properly, defending an armed MCON from next building and C4ing that tank which is sitting on the capture point...

It's also a fun class to play with the auto shotty, hide behind a wall, pop out and shoot folk in the face
Quote from obsolum :Why would you say stuff you don't know anything about? You obviously have never played with me so stop talking out of your ass FYI, I seldom get killed by snipers but I dislike them nonetheless

Ok I guess now reading it it was wrong to say , but whats your reason for not liking them?
Quote from lukelfs :Ok I guess now reading it it was wrong to say , but whats your reason for not liking them?

Because they're worthless (large majority), but they think they're fckin awesome, that's why As i said i'm more pi**ed when they are on my team, then when i get shot by one.. There are people that play it properly, but they are SUCH a minority it's not even funny..
nothing wrong with recon playing as snipers as long as it's done well and by just enough players. one of the best starts to a game of rush i've ever had was on the demo map (sorry i'm cr*p with names). 2 snipers myself as medic and an assault guy in our squad, snipers both class 36 settled on rock on sniper hill and got to work, assault guy dropped an ammo pack for them i dropped a medi kit, we both then dropped back to cover the snipers' left and right with me rushing forward to revive if they got hit. rest of team realised what was going on and concentrated on attacking the mcom stations whilst these 2 guys were like something out of holywood, 1 shot 1 kill continually, enemy couldn't establish any snipers of their own and realy struggled to even move from their spawn point.

we rolled up the first part of the map easily and although we never hit the same level of perfection the whole game was won in a similar fashion.

of course i've been in games when i've been the only non sniper with 15 snipers who didn't seem to realise that the defending team had unlimited tickets
Seen that from the forum, don't see the funny of it. It's just laggy.
You didn't see the funny? Don't tell me you haven't watched Baywatch?
I have, but I simply don't see how it's funny, mus be me.
it made me smile, but i didnt rofl. I used to watch it when i was really young.
So, right. I've been unbanned finally.

So, I've been playing BC2 quite a bit since release. I do play on PS3 however (PSN = dawesdust_12).

I've been trophy whoring a bit, missing the 20 demolish kills one, but other than that.. all of them (bar spec-ops, but I'm too cheap, and that doesn't count towards my platinum).

How's everyone else finding it?
I lost patience with Modern Warfare 2 and went back to BC2 last night, and had quite a blast! I'm only rank 8 and I seem to have fallen ridiculously behind everyone... And I still can't fly helicopters, and spent about 5 minutes flying my UAV along the ground and up hills before I worked out how to take off.
#990 - AMB
BUMPAGE

Just bought this, it better be good... don't know why, but I got bored of MW2.. way too many hackers on PC, every lobby there's at least one, and a majority of the time 2 or 3...
Quote from AMB :I got bored of MW2..

Who didn't?

Come play with me, I'll be going online in a few minutes with some friends.
#992 - AMB
Quote from Bose321 :Who didn't?

Come play with me, I'll be going online in a few minutes with some friends.

Still downloading at the minute, has a few Gig left to download, but getting 2.2mb/s download speed, shouldn't be long
Theres a steam sale going on at the moment for BC BC2 33% off
As well as the whole Battlefield 2 series, and pre buying Medal of honor and going into the chance for a beta key if you buy both BF BC2 and Medal of Honor
#994 - AMB
Quote from AstroBoy :Theres a steam sale going on at the moment for BC BC2 33% off
As well as the whole Battlefield 2 series, and pre buying Medal of honor and going into the chance for a beta key if you buy both BF BC2 and Medal of Honor

Just my luck, I bought it at full price, still well worth it, plenty to unlock, massive maps etc, never gets tiresome.

at the minute that is...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#995 - AMB
I am now bored might sell it, got like 18hr playing time, and TF2 along with it....
Damn you kids get bored easily nowadays What, no more guns popping on the screen... you 'finished' the multiplayer?
#997 - AMB
Quote from Boris Lozac :Damn you kids get bored easily nowadays What, no more guns popping on the screen... you 'finished' the multiplayer?

I prefer CoD to BFBC2....
Well judging by your posts on this forum, that doesn't surprise me..
Quote from AMB :I prefer CoD to BFBC2....

You should get the death penalty for saying that.
Quote from Bose321 :You should get the death penalty for saying that.

Lol I just prefer it because it's faster paced, I mean BFBC2 has more things to etc, graphics better, almost everything is, maps... but CoD is great also.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG