The online racing simulator
Yeh this happened to me twice today.. Pissed me off lool, as it caused me to die instead
Hmm well tbh I just played 2 rounds and had no trouble getting knife kills.

Only thing im wondering about is why does the Enter game button lag and freeze the game but then does nothing and I have to hit it 3 bloody times to enter the game.

I hate game developers who can't patch games correctly......
Quote from adamlfs :Hmm well tbh I just played 2 rounds and had no trouble getting knife kills.

Only thing im wondering about is why does the Enter game button lag and freeze the game but then does nothing and I have to hit it 3 bloody times to enter the game.

I had the same issue with the enter game button, but since I turned off AVG Resident Shield it seems fine.
Quote from adamlfs :Hmm well tbh I just played 2 rounds and had no trouble getting knife kills.

Bazajaytee said it's only with knifing in the back, so you have to knive people at the front.
Ok I see about the knifing.

But that enter button is a load of crap lol. I don't even have avg on it's off at startup. And I will always run game booster, so no idea whats wrong there... needs a fix.
Quote from adamlfs :Ok I see about the knifing.

But that enter button is a load of crap lol. I don't even have avg on it's off at startup. And I will always run game booster, so no idea whats wrong there... needs a fix.

Run avg then go to options and turn off resident shield, it still could be running in the background
Hi guys, just got this and I need some people to shoot

Add me up and make me look more crap then I am

Great, I'll add you to my friend list, so we can play tomorrow.
which guns do you guys use a lot that don't seem to be super popular? I like the tommy gun and the M14. wish i could get a scope on the m14.
Quote from Gabkicks :which guns do you guys use a lot that don't seem to be super popular? I like the tommy gun and the M14. wish i could get a scope on the m14.

Just got Platinum for Abakan, also have one for M416.. Abakan is not too popular, so i guess that
I don't know but i suck with automatic rifles, the only thing i am reasonably with are the snipers and shotguns.
I started playing this yesterday on PS3.

Then i purchased it and downloaded last night for PC and have been playing again tonight.

Am loving the game so far! Haven't actually touched anything but the sniper rifle though

The tacomoon character is shared with my flatmate so those 5 hours aren't all me!
I don't understand the popularity for god damn snipers So you enjoy to look redicolous in every game (part for KZ2, they look BAD A** there), and annoy people? They're like a little furry ball, waiting to get stabbed by my lovely knife.. But i hate them more when they're on MY team, they are freakin useless, 95% of them... How do you not get bored sitting in some bush every game, you are NOT bad a**, they are in real life, but nobody fears you in a video game..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't understand the popularity for god damn snipers So you enjoy to look redicolous in every game (part for KZ2, they look BAD A** there), and annoy people? They're like a little furry ball, waiting to get stabbed by my lovely knife.. But i hate them more when they're on MY team, they are freakin useless, 95% of them... How do you not get bored sitting in some bush every game, you are NOT bad a**, they are in real life, but nobody fears you in a video game..

Umm its fun because half the time the enemy cant tell where you are shooting from. You get nice K/D ratio each game.. It's just fun to one shot kill headshot someone lol

I only feel like playing Recon or Engineer, Assualt and Medic imo are lame
Quote from lukelfs :Umm its fun because half the time the enemy cant tell where you are shooting from. You get nice K/D ratio each game.. It's just fun to one shot kill headshot someone lol

Wow, you get good KD, you're so awesome man Fact is, you are NOT helping the team practically, even my friend that plays often with me, which is awesome Recon, always spots, trows motion sensors all the time, sens mortars after we plant the bomb, etc.. is not helping THAT much to win the goddamn game, all you kids care about is good KD ratio ffs.. When i want to spawn on him, he's like 5 miles away from Mcoms.. and offcourse i have to plant and defuse the bombs all the time, cause you're too awesome to do that..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wow, you get good KD, you're so awesome man Fact is, you are NOT helping the team practically, even my friend that plays often with me, which is awesome Recon, always spots, trows motion sensors all the time, sens mortars after we plant the bomb, etc.. is not helping THAT much to win the goddamn game, all you kids care about is good KD ratio ffs.. When i want to spawn on him, he's like 5 miles away from Mcoms.. and offcourse i have to plant and defuse the bombs all the time, cause you're too awesome to do that..

Woah , We snipers take out the enemy players that are around the bomb points, thus letting you other classes blow it up..

Do you really think that recon players do nothing for the team?

Ok maybe some players are bad as snipers, but some are good you know , calling me a kid because I want a K/D is pretty pathetic

The points you made at the start do actually help you know, spotting, motion sensors help you see the enemy you realise..... Mortars also help the team by not letting the enemy defuse it..
Yeah, but like i said, 95% are actually worthless... and you do know that you look redicolous, especially in this game lol Just wanted to point that out, in case you think that someone fears you
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah, but like i said, 95% are actually worthless... and you do know that you look redicolous, especially in this game lol Just wanted to point that out, in case you think that someone fears you

Lol, well I don't really care how my player looks , what do you mean by someone fears you?

Quote from Alex_Ward :Not sure if this has been posted, but some may wanna have a look:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/473594.page

I dont really have that problem but will try it anyway
Quote from lukelfs :Lol, well I don't really care how my player looks , what do you mean by someone fears you?

I'm joking a bit don't mind but the mentality of kids that use 'snipers' is that they think they are awesome, and that other players fear them Well i would fear them in real life, cause i'm not able to see them etc.. but in video games that's just not the case with the exception of Killzone 2 maybe, i did feared them when they looked like this

Quote from Boris Lozac :I'm joking a bit don't mind but the mentality of kids that use 'snipers' is that they think they are awesome, and that other players fear them Well i would fear them in real life, cause i'm not able to see them etc.. but in video games that's just not the case with the exception of Killzone 2 maybe, i did feared them when they looked like this

Ahh ok nvm,

@Alex_Ward, I tried that with Disable 'NormalizeInput', I have to say it does feel different, I havent tried 'negateValue' but I will tommorow, its an interesting application.. It does feel better though, feels like I'm actually controlling my character more 1:1
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't understand the popularity for god damn snipers So you enjoy to look redicolous in every game (part for KZ2, they look BAD A** there), and annoy people? They're like a little furry ball, waiting to get stabbed by my lovely knife.. But i hate them more when they're on MY team, they are freakin useless, 95% of them... How do you not get bored sitting in some bush every game, you are NOT bad a**, they are in real life, but nobody fears you in a video game..

Quote from Boris Lozac :Wow, you get good KD, you're so awesome man Fact is, you are NOT helping the team practically, even my friend that plays often with me, which is awesome Recon, always spots, trows motion sensors all the time, sens mortars after we plant the bomb, etc.. is not helping THAT much to win the goddamn game, all you kids care about is good KD ratio ffs.. When i want to spawn on him, he's like 5 miles away from Mcoms.. and offcourse i have to plant and defuse the bombs all the time, cause you're too awesome to do that..

Couldn't agree more Bloody snipers always ruin shooters IMO.
Quote from Gabkicks :which guns do you guys use a lot that don't seem to be super popular? I like the tommy gun and the M14. wish i could get a scope on the m14.

I've just become a BIG fan of the shotgun, is it the 870 or something? (not the spaz one). Pop on the long range and magnum ammo addons and it's one shot kills all over the place.
Have you even stopped wondering why most of the recons are so useless in this game? It's because the developers didn't try to make the game realistic but rather a game even little kids could play without dying every time. So they made all weapons very accurate when firing small bursts and decided that the weapon is inaccurate only when firing longer bursts. That way snipers could be killed way more easily even from distance.

Here's an example. All weapons are way too accurate when you're firing them in bursts: I've been killed by an enemy who fired few bursts from the other side of the map and got few headshots. In real life that amount of accuracy from over 200m is impossible. Sniping isn't useful because you can snipe the snipers without needing a sniper rifle.

Also this health system totally sucks. You go to cover and wait for 5 seconds and you've gotten all your life back. That's why most of the snipers (the bad ones) don't get any points at all since they can't get headshots and kill the enemies with one shot.

Furthermore when each sniper rifle you unlock should be better than the previous one it is almost the opposite. The first rifle in the game is more accurate than others which means it's better for getting the headshots needed to kill enemies.

In BF2 for example snipers were very important for the team since you needed a medic to get your health back and you needed to play smartly in order to get near the enemy's base. Here you can basically run any way you want since it's very unlikely that a sniper hits you in head while you're running. It's possible, but you need to run straight line in order to give the sniper a little possibility to get a headshot. The game strategy for most is just run, wait for 5 secs to get health back, run again and finally after enormous amount of hits you get to enemy's base and kill the snipers.

Finally the thing that makes all snipers even more useless. The freaking show where you can watch where your killer is. Can anyone explain to me why on earth would someone want to implement such feature? All it does is that you see where your killer is and the next time you go and stab him if he hasn't changed position. Why should anyone know where the enemy that shot them was? If I have a good location where to shoot from and kill a guy who never saw me why does he get to know where I'm hiding? If he didn't see me he shouldn't be able to get such info for free. That just helps the noobs and destroys sniping possibility.

In short, this game wasn't meant for sniping, it was meant for noobs who could easily learn the game and that they wouldn't have to learn the hard way.
Quote from Juzaa :Here's an example. All weapons are way too accurate when you're firing them in bursts: I've been killed by an enemy who fired few bursts from the other side of the map and got few headshots. In real life that amount of accuracy from over 200m is impossible. Sniping isn't useful because you can snipe the snipers without needing a sniper rifle.

Actually weapons like the Diemaco C7 (same as M16) used by Dutch army are very accurate at 300m, even without any sort of scope just the standard iron sights aim at something and it will hit it. The diemaco C7 is deadly till about 400m. So you are very wrong about the distances.

And about the killcam, just go to hardcore servers.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG