The online racing simulator
That has to be an aimbot...
Quote from DevilDare :That has to be an aimbot...

Tis a aimbot, unless he can magically lock onto peoples heads
Must be an aimbot or whatever since the video is removed.

New drivers did great boost on my game. Can't wait for new server and client release next week.
Just hooked up my joystick as I suck at flying with a mouse. Only issue is the yaw axis is reversed, when I twist to go left it goes right =/

Edit: Just googled, apparently they shipped the game with reversed yaw controls o.0
Quote from Bose321 :
New drivers did great boost on my game. Can't wait for new server and client release next week.

Hmm, strangely for me, using Nvidia SLI was slower than a single card which was pretty surprising as most games get a good boost in FPS..

Hopefully nvidia update the drivers/sli drivers too, or EA update the game like they did in the beta, I got a nice boost from that

Although the game still runs like crap even in DX9 and all on low

Quote from Alex_Ward :Just hooked up my joystick as I suck at flying with a mouse. Only issue is the yaw axis is reversed, when I twist to go left it goes right =/

Edit: Just googled, apparently they shipped the game with reversed yaw controls o.0

Hey, check this out, http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/428596.page
Ah Thanks
lol

i wouldn't be so proud of a less than 1 k/d ratio
Quote from Vendetta :lol

i wouldn't be so proud of a less than 1 k/d ratio

Yeah, cause that's what matters right..
if you're trying to showoff your stats then yeah it does
Meh, I bought it the day it came out but havent really got interested about it as my PC runs it at 9-15fps all the time

My specs reach the recommended specifications apart from the quad core processor :/
Great news, new patch coming tomorrow(expected).
Hmm, I don't see anything about the server banlist. Right now it can only contain 45 entries (ie. players you ban manually, so not through PB), which is ridiculous.
ffs stupid school, I don't have any time to finish at least singleplayer... You lucky people.
Quote from Mysho :ffs stupid school, I don't have any time to finish at least singleplayer... You lucky people.

Don't bother with the SP, go straight to MP
Ehrm... SP was good, and had some nice/fun moments. Definately something you should check out.
My best headshot so far was 469 points, arica harbour FTW!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

I should try to start winning.
I'm without a doubt the biggest BC2 noob here

Haven't touched a shooter in about 6 years or so so I've got a lot to learn

EDIT: that pic isn't up to date, btw, I'm only a couple points away from reaching level 4 now
Come play sometimes with me then.

Havn't played this week alot, been addicted to EFLC. Anyone wanna play BC2 tomorrow?

I'll probably play tonight yes, like I've done every evening since I got the game I've spent most of my time so far on a newb server (restricted to level 15 and below) though

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG