The online racing simulator
I have

But I keep getting into matches full of 12 year old douchebags.
Ughh.. they're everywhere! I've had so many shite matches recently.
Quote from brandons48 :
But I keep getting into matches full of 12 year old douchebags.
Ughh.. they're everywhere! I've had so many shite matches recently.

I always play with at least one of my friends, and those matches are epic.
I'm loving the Laguna Presa in Rush mode, maybe the best Rush map, ok, besides Arica I've got a Platinum Star for my M416, now i switched to Abakan a bit.. still only playing Assault class.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I always play with at least one of my friends, and those matches are epic.
I'm loving the Laguna Presa in Rush mode, maybe the best Rush map, ok, besides Arica I've got a Platinum Star for my M416, now i switched to Abakan a bit.. still only playing Assault class.

I need to play with you sometime.

How many kills do you need for a platinum star?

I've got Gold Star 2 on the 870MCS (12G slugs kick ass!)
You need a 1000 for a Platinum star I haven't chased that, it came by itself, played with M416 cause i really liked it, and then friend told me that Platinum star is at 1000 kills, so i sticked with it Now it bored me just a bit, so i switched to Abakan which is awesome too, maybe i'll do Platinum for it too
I never ran into you on my friends list, it seems we play at totally different times..
Did pretty well as a sniper this game, was a lot of fun
Attached images
BC2 Match.jpg
Anyone else know the difference between the bronze dogtags and silver ones?

Is it something to do with the "Veteran" rating?
Quote from brandons48 :Anyone else know the difference between the bronze dogtags and silver ones?

Is it something to do with the "Veteran" rating?

Silver are for officer ranks (24 and above).
Ohhh! Ok.
Quote from lukelfs :Did pretty well as a sniper this game, was a lot of fun

Come play nub, ima noscope you in ze legz with my M95...
I'm gonna have a few rounds now
I bought it too and i really like it, best shot so far with m24 is around 432.
Quote from g!nho :i bought it too and i really like it, best shot so far with m24 is around 432.

pc ?
yep
Good boy.

Let's play.
Usernames
Do we have a list of BC2 usernames yet?

I've made a little google spreadsheet for our usernames if we'd like to add friends in-game. It is editable by anyone so feel free add yourself to the list and add the others in-game! Don't mess it up please The spreadsheet is at http://spreadsheets.google.com ... UHJlOFQxUlRYekE&hl=en

This is for PC users only, as I assume console users are linked to gamertags/IDs etc.
Nice one, added myself.

Will add you when im next online.
Does the hardcore mode actually works like in CoD, one hit one kill?

I love the arica harbour map, you can get some really long distance kills there.
The only thing is that BF doesn't recognise my joystick so i can't fly.
Quote from G!NhO :Does the hardcore mode actually works like in CoD, one hit one kill?

I think its kinda like that, I haven't really played HC mode but sniping is a one hit kill most of the time, most guns are a few bullets unlike the normal mode where its like a whole clip.

Added myself to the list, add me if you want
Added myself
Added myself. Anyone fancy some rounds? Just turned level 24

edit : added my classmate too.
Ah it seems common sense has disappeared in this game. People just speed into the battle with tanks, within 3 seconds they're dead. Gunners are useless too, I had one guy behind me firing rockets at me, he was spotted, but my gunner was shooting at nothing in the other direction.

One of the worst things is when you're fixing your tank, and someone else just jumps in and drives off. WTF!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Just did an epic Double Kill, killed two guys in circleing Apache, with 40mm grenade I'm guessing i'm not the first one to do this, especially not among PC magnetic-laser-mouse players, but it was awesome nonetheless
Quote from Boris Lozac :Just did an epic Double Kill, killed two guys in circleing Apache, with 40mm grenade I'm guessing i'm not the first one to do this, especially not among PC magnetic-laser-mouse players, but it was awesome nonetheless

Yeah, that's awesome. Try shooting it with a tank, or some RPG, or whatever has a loud bang...
Hitting a heli with a tracer is the best thing ever =D
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Had a decent round, sniping is so good in this game, aim, fire, INSTA KILL!

Edit- Added some more pics
Attached images
BFBC21.jpg
BFBC22.jpg

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG