The online racing simulator
Quote from pigmeu :I too rarely see this kind of texture corruption on my LFS.

I think it is the dreaded nv4_disp.dll error. It never happened to me when using my 6600gt (although it was artifacting in some other games due to some weird heat/ram/heatsink problem), but when i changed to a 9800gt i started to get the nv4_disp.dll blue screens/freezes in some games including LFS (strangely when in other games i generally got blue screens in LFS it freezes).

The only fix i found to this was running Windows 7 RC.

Just as a side note.. I have been running LFS on Windows 7 since the first beta and subsequent updates since, using a 9800gtx, and have had no such issues. This is all whilst testing the various Z-based patches.
Why XFG doesn't have ABS? It is a road car and ABS is part of the electronic safety equipment of the vast majority of today's cars.
As it's said before and totally like your kind of an argumentation: XFS isn't based on a today's car.
Quote from Kendercik :As it's said before and totally like your kind of an argumentation: XFS isn't based on a today's car.

You have a point here, because it is necessary to look many years back in order to find a car without ABS. And I'm not talking about expensive sports cars.

Of course today almost every car has much more than ABS.
Quote from Costas Athan :Many thanks for the immediate answer!

On which car is the XFG based on?

According to LFSManual, it is based on Citroen AX GTi (general design, size), Fiat Punto Mk1 (interior, lights).
Quote from Flame CZE :According to LFSManual, it is based on Citroen AX GTi (general design, size), Fiat Punto Mk1 (interior, lights).

I actually thought it as somewhat based off of the VW Golf and Fiat Punto, but not the Citroen.
Quote from Zipppy :I actually thought it as somewhat based off of the VW Golf and Fiat Punto, but not the Citroen.

The golf is a bit longer.
didn't know whether to post this here or in the ordinary bus section, but I thought more people would see this.

I'm getting this strange "bug?" in where I get this:

Maybe it has something to do with my computer not LFS I don't know. At first I thought it was because I was playing on 16bit mode, but I changes to 32bit and it was the same so I don't know what to do.
Quote from Danas :snip

You need to explain what the actual bug you're seeing is. It's hard to try to guess what you mean from some random screenshots since the it's not always obvious.

Also, if this is specific to Z15 the report goes here. If you get it in the stable patch as well it goes in the Bugs section.
Its the blue poles ant the blue platforms. I don't think they are supposed to be blue?
If I understand right, it turns blue?

Tried both 16 and 32 bits, I canot reproduce this problem. Try reinstall your LFS.
Do you have Lynce's revolution pack?
Hello I do not know if it has been said before but I have discovered an error, and
I think it is related to the problem of the LX plate

When am I going to do a layout in an autocross and select the line of chalk I see is not represented well in the ground.

Another problem (but it is not only in Z15 patch, is in Z too) is when switch to 3 display resolution, or too panoramic, the point of the object it is not in their site.

Examples.

Normal resolution

Wide resolution

I think the problem is becouse it compress by 3 all 2D images
Quote from Napalm Candy :Another problem (but it is not only in Z15 patch, is in Z too) is when switch to 3 display resolution, or too panoramic, the point of the object it is not in their site.

Examples.

Normal resolution
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6237/layout2cb.jpg

Wide resolution
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8701/layout2bb.jpg

I think the problem is becouse it compress by 3 all 2D images

This can be fixed by going to Options->Display->Interface (Bottom Right) and adjusting Interface Scale (see pic). Setting X to 3.0 would fix your problem for triple screen, but you'd have to set it to 1.0 again when you use single screen

I've never used triple screen, so I'm not sure why LFS doesn't do it automatically, but I know that setting stretches the interface
Attached images
interface.jpg
Not possible, it say "Value must be between 0.5 and 1.0"
Oh...that'll teach me to try it before suggesting it
Quote from Napalm Candy :Hello I do not know if it has been said before but I have discovered an error, and
I think it is related to the problem of the LX plate

When am I going to do a layout in an autocross and select the line of chalk I see is not represented well in the ground.

I'm sure it's because of the current DirectX version, I would say it's more related to the window bug than the LX Licence plate bug. The LX plate bug is just a 3D model placement issue.
Quote from Shadowww :Do you have Lynce's revolution pack?

Yes I have the reflections and the tyre threading. You think it has something to do with that?
Quote from Danas :Yes I have the reflections and the tyre threading. You think it has something to do with that?

Some gray objects at south city (rails, for example) went blue for me after I installed the pack.
Got a new copy of the LFS files, everything is back to normal. Thanks
Quote from Zipppy :I'm sure it's because of the current DirectX version, I would say it's more related to the window bug than the LX Licence plate bug. The LX plate bug is just a 3D model placement issue.

What is the window bug?
I supose he means the dust/smoke and moving objects throught the transparent skins
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z15 (online compatible)
(287 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG