The online racing simulator
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'll get screenies in a bit

Try it, launch LFS, go to SP, garage, cars, pick a car name/type with /cars, e.g. /cars FXO, it'll auto-select FXO and XFG

are you having airio running that got a special car / combo setting selected ?

Edit: Wrong question , i fail
Standard LFS with Lynce's pack, I'll reinstall Z15 ASAP

Weird shit only happens to my install :P
May i suggest something? Can ∞ symbol be added to LFS? Thanks.
wOOOw What the hell is this
Edit: I dont have a car or track, i can hear the engine but wtf

Edit 2: i tap windown button to go in and out and this is what happends: (pic=wtf3)

I normally have 200 fps but now 25 wtf

Edit3 : (pic nr 5= Everywhere i drive the floor goes away.)
Attached images
wtf.JPG
wtf2.JPG
wtf3.JPG
Menu (with no car).JPG
woot.JPG
WTF is this.JPG
Quote from aroX123 :wOOOw What the hell is this

Edit 2: i tap windown button to go in and out and this is what happends: (pic=wtf3)

I think your LFS is damaged.
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End : Uselss post, sorry
Quote from Andrei221 :May i suggest something? Can ∞ symbol be added to LFS? Thanks.

It's already there, probably in a couple of charsets. I found it in Korean A1 (image attached).
Attached images
infinity.jpg
Thanks !

LE : I see only [] there .
Quote from aroX123 :wOOOw What the hell is this

Oh mine does that now and again, usually on south city, i usually just pit and then it goes away.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'll get screenies in a bit

Try it, launch LFS, go to SP, garage, cars, pick a car name/type with /cars, e.g. /cars FXO, it'll auto-select FXO and XFG

Quote from Scawen :No, I've just tried in Single Player now and I don't get the bug there either. I can't think why that would happen on your LFS and not mine.

I had this bug too. But after "multiplayer / start new server" the bug is gone.
Windows Xp sp2

Intel i7 965e , HD radeon 4890 CF , Corsair Dominator TwinX3, 500gb+200gb HDD

Using omega drivers lastest version , with AAx8 / AFx16 , In 1280x768, Working perfect so far

But i have Time to time that strange sound isue , when you are in the car , the engine sound go crazy Like "Distortion" very loud and nasty for a few seconds , and time to time , the game doesnt load all the textures for the cars
Quote from Inouva :Windows Xp sp2

Intel i7 965e , HD radeon 4890 CF , Corsair Dominator TwinX3, 500gb+200gb HDD

Using omega drivers lastest version , with AAx8 / AFx16 , In 1280x768, Working perfect so far

But i have Time to time that strange sound isue , when you are in the car , the engine sound go crazy Like "Distortion" very loud and nasty for a few seconds , and time to time , the game doesnt load all the textures for the cars

Are you using custom .eng sets? I had exact same thing (loud, nasty distortion for a few seconds) for ages with my LFS until I found it was the custom .eng someone made. I installed the default one and that fixed it.
//Just trying to help.
Quote from JasonJ :Are you using custom .eng sets? I had exact same thing (loud, nasty distortion for a few seconds) for ages with my LFS until I found it was the custom .eng someone made. I installed the default one and that fixed it.
//Just trying to help.

Nop ,Default .eng
I get a "Can't open: wheel" error message in Z15 (I get it everytime a car is loaded, in the car selection menu for example, in the setup menu also). Doesn't seem to effect anything though, and I also don't see any graphical glitches.
Quote from LRB_Aly :I get a "Can't open: wheel" error message in Z15 (I get it everytime a car is loaded, in the car selection menu for example, in the setup menu also). Doesn't seem to effect anything though, and I also don't see any graphical glitches.

Let me guess, you are using custom .vob files.
Scawen,

I have found a pretty annoyting bug.
I was cruising at a server, drove into the pits and made a pitstop.

Whilst it had to do a very long 50's second pitstop, someone started ramming me to death.
I ended up about 400 meters out of the pits before my pitstop was ended.
When it was refuelling everything went wrong.
It did the following:

Fuel added: 26 liters.
System OVERFLOW
*CRASH* (here the game crashed)

To bad I didn't save the info about the game crash.

So conclusion.

If u are rammed out of pits whilst making pitstop, and it starts refueling.
The game overflows with refueling and crashes.

Any way to fix this?

(ban all crashers ofcourse, but something else?)
Im not sure, but the edges of the new shadows are a bit low resolution or ... something. Hurts my eye so bad
Quote from hazaky :Im not sure, but the edges of the new shadows are a bit low resolution or ... something. Hurts my eye so bad

On the screenshots I have seen here they are looking good. In real life I think the edge of a shadow will be slightly less defined, depending on the object blocking the light.
Quote from rockclan :
System OVERFLOW

You just got added 338 Liters of fuel there xD No wounder it crashed
Quote from Shadowww :Let me guess, you are using custom .vob files.

Yes you're right I totally forgot that I installed the Revolution Pack some time ago, must be that. Gonna try on a fresh installation.
FreeBSD 7.2, wine 1.1.11 or something.

Been complaining about the shadows for awhile (and prior wine versions)

I have 180.xx nvidia drivers (Ive used beta and such and update often, its always the same)

Low res, TEST mode works

high res test mode works too but looks too far

Theres stil a random line of shadow sometimes, less often now

thx

btw test mode reduces fps by no more then 1.5 for me on a high end cpu low end video card system.
Revolution Pack dosen't modify .vob files !
Tried the new patch and the new shadow thingie.. didnt notice any difference in shadows nor fps.. dunno what that means tho
Quote from rockclan :Scawen,

I have found a pretty annoyting bug.
I was cruising at a server, drove into the pits and made a pitstop.

Whilst it had to do a very long 50's second pitstop, someone started ramming me to death.
I ended up about 400 meters out of the pits before my pitstop was ended.
When it was refuelling everything went wrong.
It did the following:

System OVERFLOW

To bad I didn't save the info about the game crash.

So conclusion.

If u are rammed out of pits whilst making pitstop, and it starts refueling.
The game overflows with refueling and crashes.

Any way to fix this?

(ban all crashers ofcourse, but something else?)

Also happens , when you go to pits to make repairs at the end of the repairs the pitstop say "Refueling" , when nothings is happens ( No fuel add ) and you see In big "REFUELING" and never end , and you need press the gas to the "Refueling" ends, in fact when you have in the f12 windos "Add fuel on pit stop : 0%" , no matther what , in the pít stop add fuel "In a fake way"

Hope you understand
Quote from SmegFirk :On the screenshots I have seen here they are looking good. In real life I think the edge of a shadow will be slightly less defined, depending on the object blocking the light.

I mean this, u cant see it when being still. When u drive, then u can see that the shadow's squares. I couldnt get it on the screenshot but go ingame and look, when driving on kinda low speed then its already noticable. Turn a bit so u could see. But anyways, i havnt sayd thanks because this shadow is kinda impressive
Attached images
lfsforum.jpg
-
(three_jump) DELETED by three_jump : not directly test patch related
Pit exit indicator was displayed in the some main fonts of my multi-byte OS properly.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z15 (online compatible)
(287 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG