The online racing simulator
Is it just me or is the tyre noise very very loud?
they sound ok to me

the driver in the above videos is currently leading the time trial, beating Kaz
And I see last year's winner in 2nd

I see a lot of writers for magazines on the list, that Mark dude writes for Max Power right?
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9400/a41r.jpg
Quote from CoolColJ :they sound ok to me

the driver in the above videos is currently leading the time trial, beating Kaz
And I see last year's winner in 2nd

I see a lot of writers for magazines on the list, that Mark dude writes for Max Power right?
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9400/a41r.jpg

well the time challenge have not started yet (17/18.12.2009 it will be available on psn) so the only guys who can play it at the moment are chosen people.
Quote from CoolColJ :found a replay of the normal Z from the same guy

sounds different to the tuned version
No gear whine, less rasp, and a lot quieter on the outside
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8V2lyJ27Vg

The suspension and the whole movement looks really good! They really seems to meant when they said "new physics engine". Can't wait to try this!

Quote from CoolColJ :this is his incar fastest lap video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH-u2hVIwqc

And this, i'm pretty impressed..
from the guy in th videos

Quote :the physics for me feel more realistic than the GT5P Spec III physics, which are the most unrealistic from the 3 Prologue versions. But, this is what I think about the physics with the N3 tires.

On the other side, with the R1 I think the game feel to me a little close to an arcade game, but I have to say I play most of the time on iRacing and LFS so maybe thats the problem, and with the Prologue I just use N1 so I don't know how is the game compared to the Prologue with that tires.
I like so much the physics as they are right now, more than on GT5P, I don't like the fact that there is no possibility to turn on the clutch, but the FF feels better so im happy with the G25

And about the Indianapolis track, I think this is the best Indianapolis digital version I ever drive on it. You are going to see and feel every bump, with a steering wheel ofcourse. In a few words, I like it, it feels more realistic.

can't tell much about the physics just by the videos, unless they put out some less stable and less well sorted cars, but first impression is very good.
sounds like the best demo eva...
Quote from Boris Lozac :The suspension and the whole movement looks really good! They really seems to meant when they said "new physics engine". Can't wait to try this!

It actually looks good in that video, i agree.
Quote from CoolColJ :it sounds like the real thing to me, same character, baring in mind the effects of mics and compression and mixing a stereo source down to mono. And the tyre sounds are almost exactly the same!

see 1:02 for example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr4nOickyDo

I just watched the GT5 vid and the vid you posted above back to back, and i don't agree. Don't sound that close to be honest, and the tyre squeal sounds nothing like the tyre sound in the video you posted.

I still don't get while the tyres squeal under heavy braking either? Something GT has always done.

But still, I'm looking forward to trying this out.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :But still, I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Agreed on that fact

Fired my PS3 up this morning, for the first time in god knows how long, just to get it updated so I can get the "demo" tomorrow
Oh dear, thats one thing I'm not looking forward to.

My brother hardly uses his PS3, and hasn't been online with it in since he first got it back in '07. When he did put it online, he only had to do a small size update, yet it still took a catastrophic ammount of time to install. I wonder how long it will take to install the huge update he will have to download tomorrow when we play it.
Mine took about 30mins this morning, god knows what I was running, probably something in the 2.x's.
30 minutes sounds about right when he updated it before. It's probably going to take 2 hours to install the new update.
i have SLOW internetz and so i leave it updating overnight, never fails.
Ok Xbots, we get it, you haven't turned your PS3's in 5 years, due to not having any games, enough already.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ok Xbots, we get it, you haven't turned your PS3's in 5 years, due to not having any games, enough already.

Sol its not okay for xboxers to post in ps3 thread and in the xbox forza threads ps3 fan boys can spam al they want?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sol its not okay for xboxers to post in ps3 thread and in the xbox forza threads ps3 fan boys can spam al they want?

I'm sorry. Your sentence makes no god damn sense. Please try again when you can use some proper grammar.
meh cant be arsed.

But on the serious side i was saying(yes English is not my main language so yes I am not that good at it).
As i said it is a stupid comment because people complain about fan-boy behavior who themselves are the biggest of ps3 fan-boys which is just hypocritical.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm sorry. Your sentence makes no god damn sense. Please try again when you can use some proper grammar.

I understood it just fine, and Chrisuu01 has a good point I had actually started to type a reply to Boris' post earlier but thought "ugh, it's not worth bothering with" and hit the Back button.
Quote from obsolum :I understood it just fine, and Chrisuu01 has a good point I had actually started to type a reply to Boris' post earlier but thought "ugh, it's not worth bothering with" and hit the Back button.

I was only kidding... But there was no need for 7 comments on how they haven't fired their PS3's in god knows how long Because "it hAs nO gamezZ"
Quote from Boris Lozac :I was only kidding... But there was no need for 7 comments on how they haven't fired their PS3's in god knows how long Because "it hAs nO gamezZ"

So untreu it has plenty AC2, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 1, A very long list wich i can't even remember.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :So untreu it has plenty AC2, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 1, A very long list wich i can't even remember.

Which you can't even remember... because those games were all so great?

Anyway, i'm looking forward to trying the demo tomorrow!!
Quote from jibber :Anyway, i'm looking forward to trying the demo tomorrow!!

You mean you don't already have it?!

That's shitty

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG