The online racing simulator
I've had my xbox for a year. I want a PS3 now! :'(
Totally forgot about this picture, it's 2 years old, from PD studio. This pretty much confirms that Spa will be in...

Going to buy a PS3 just for this game... looks amazing (graphics wise) I use to play old GT on PS2... was pretty pwnage tbf, and I HAVE A NEW tv!
going to buy an old beat up ps3 from craigslist, or ebay just for this game :dunce:
Po*n

*Allows for Full Manual and AUTO mode usage, just as with professional Digital SLR cameras;
*White Balance, focal length, shutter speed, F stop, etc.
*Photo Album shots can be uploaded online to share

http://i.imgur.com/Z1bfz.jpg
nice
This game literally is a screen shot generator! Can hardly wait!
Quote from legoflamb :This game literally is a screen shot generator! Can hardly wait!

I hope it will be something more then that.. God i hope you can setup qualifications in those game lobbies.
Infineon Raceway - lovely.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Po*n

*Allows for Full Manual and AUTO mode usage, just as with professional Digital SLR cameras;
*White Balance, focal length, shutter speed, F stop, etc.
*Photo Album shots can be uploaded online to share

http://i.imgur.com/Z1bfz.jpg

Slick tyres FTW!!
Quote from logitekg25 :going to buy an old beat up ps3 from craigslist, or ebay just for this game :dunce:

Try and get a slim if you can, they're more reliable and run cooler, quieter, plus smaller, although the older fat ones do have more USB ports and what not. You can shove in any 2.5 inch SATA HD in them, up to 1TB in size

----

This vid shows good basic AI, and the sparks seem to be dynamic now, a lot more toned down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-vKgytwMoc
Quote from CoolColJ :Try and get a slim if you can, they're more reliable and run cooler, plus smaller, although the older fat ones do have more USB ports and what not

More reliable point is really non proven, it's too early for that assumption.. Fat PS2's for example were more reliable then slims..
Quote from Boris Lozac :More reliable point is really non proven, it's too early for that assumption.. Fat PS2's for example were more reliable then slims..

I think all the dying YLOD Fat PS3 prove my point

That happens because when they overheat, due to the larger process used in the older chips, and dust collecting inside
Quote from CoolColJ :I think all the dying YLOD Fat PS3 prove my point

That happens because when they overheat, due to the larger process used in the older chips, and dust collecting inside

And Slim's are how old? Offcourse you'll see consoles from 2006 and 2007 dying..
Not sure, couple of years now.

My PSX is fine, as is my PS2, but the high % of launch day PS3 dying is worrying.
Not worth it IMO. Each new batch of PS3, run cooler, as they have been progressively shrinking down the die sizes of the chips to reduce costs, and so they also run quieter, the fans don't speed up like in the older ones.
Quote from CoolColJ :Not sure, couple of years now.

September 2009. is the official release date of PS3 slim.
Oh well I bought mine at Christmas 2009 to try the Time Trial
But my point still stands, a lot of people try to sell their Fat PS3 after they get it fixed, because they always die again, so be careful

Crazy, engraved serial plate on the Jaguar....

Wheel hub on the Muira
http://i38.tinypic.com/2qwodtu.jpg
Sick.. they really went into the slightest details.. the question is was it neccesary. We could've have more Premium cars if they hadn't went for THAT much details.
Kaz says the cars are good enough for the PS4, he isn't lying
Save them from remodelling them again for future games.

I can imagine, it's hard to exclude details from cars though, if you can help it.
Fan (wait for it..............) Tastic!

I'm really loving what i see here! These physics have almost nothing to do with Prologue, finaly in a GT game you feel and see the power of the vehicle when you floor it from stand still! donuts look pretty realistic, and the smoke?? Oh my god the smoke! And they nailed that specific Zonda scream, if it's not a sample then hats off!

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG