The online racing simulator
I thought Nov 3rd was the final release date. Maybe I was wrong :grumpy:
Quote from speed1230 :I thought Nov 3rd was the final release date. Maybe I was wrong :grumpy:

it was the 5th nov for us.
Ah whoops
Quote from R3DMAN :Via the official PlayStation US Blog:

delay

heh, i knew it. i'm glad i didn't buy a ps3 a few weeks ago.
It's probably something major, otherwise they could release it and then patch it or whatever..
If you want a laugh, have a read of the shitstorm thats going on at GT Planet, pretty funny!!!!
You've gotta be shitting me.
OMFG NOOO!!!

On the other hand, I am having multiple LOLs after reading comments from GT Planet, and now I have time to play NFS Hot Pursuit.
Well, it didn't matter anyways. With Fallout New Vegas, I'd have had no time for GT5 anyways.

Thanks!
Damn Russians....
In Soviet Russia GT5 delays you?
Could have something to do with Stig and Top Gear..
Especially that Stig is sacked and Forza also has TG stuff
What about the U.S. release? D:
"preorder_finala.jpg" waiting for finalb
Quote from Equinox :In Soviet Russia GT5 delays you?

your doin it wrong you are supposed to say, in soviet russia YOU delay GT5...
This is crap, I took my holidays a month later to give this game the attension it needed. I'm locked in and can't change it.
As it was I made them a week later than the release date just incase the 2nd wasn't quite on the money.
I should have know better. Now my wife will get me to do crappy work around the house, can I sue for the delay.
take your family on a low budjet vacation, and make the wife happy
Just do good work on the wifey, then she'll let you do whatever!
Quote from Matrixi :You've gotta be shitting me.

I just shatted you.

But really though, I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised at all with the whole "Stig" issue and Forza's Ultimate edition and such. I wonder if the reviewers are still getting their copy.
I think they are delaying it so they are not releasing at same time as Kinect...

Doubt it would help sales launching the biggest PS3 game of the year at same time as M$ launches its £130(lol) eyetoy clone...
Quote from ImportFantasy :I just shatted you.

But really though, I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised at all with the whole "Stig" issue and Forza's Ultimate edition and such. I wonder if the reviewers are still getting their copy.

Forza has TG stuff and isn't delayed?
After judging the situation for a bit, my theory is that they never planned to pull off a November 2nd release. Instead, it was a publicity stunt to get people to pre-order and buy PS3's in advance (which I see many have done) just for GT5.

Always bet on kazunori. And sony.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG