The online racing simulator
yeah before the end of 2010. 11:59pm December 31st
I'd trust the Amazon date as much as anything else.
Reports abound that it will miss a 2010 release date, but who knows.....

Bottomline is, you've got around a month form when the game goes gold, to when it hits the street, and it ain't gone gold yet......
Quote from danowat :Bottomline here is, NO ONE KNOWS YET.

Meanwhile, Forza devs pump out another 1/2 ass, shitty sequel to Forza 3, with still awful physics and no-consequence head-on collisions on "Full" damage.
Really?, is Forza 4 out then?.

Or are you talking about the re-packaged Forza 3 with all the DLC?, which isn't a sequel.
Quote from danowat :Really?, is Forza 4 out then?.

Or are you talking about the re-packaged Forza 3 with all the DLC?, which isn't a sequel.

Nah.

He is just looking for ways to rip on Forza and so calm himself down about GT5 being.... well.... delayed. Again.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Meanwhile, Forza devs pump out another 1/2 ass, shitty sequel to Forza 3, with still awful physics.

What Forza have you been playing??
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What Forza have you been playing??

Forza 3's tires behave like concrete. Extremely low slip angle threshold (you can especially see this manifested in the steering - you barely need to turn the wheel even in 900 degree mode). Weight transfer is also minimal, the cars have too much grip and corner too fast, and only the most powerful supercars will get loose if you just mat the gas at the apex. The game also drifts for you, even if you use a wheel.
Quote from danowat :Really?, is Forza 4 out then?.

No, but it's coming. As craptastic as Forza 3. Should be their slogan.
render? Hope not. Imagine that many cars racing.
one car i really really want is a 2008 GT500KR. Only game is was ever in is the POS NFS Undercover. Photomode will pwn.
Quote from danowat :Reports abound that it will miss a 2010 release date, but who knows.....

Bottomline is, you've got around a month form when the game goes gold, to when it hits the street, and it ain't gone gold yet......

It's a little bit different this close to Christmas, they had a slot to burn the 7 million (read this somewhere, dunno if its right) Blu-Rays, they missed that slot and obviously now it is almost impossible to do that so close to Xmas.
Quote from The Very End :At least they know they are waiting for something :worried:

What??? They do get a rallypack?
Some pics from the Hong Kong GT5 event
One bundle comes with the DFGT. That Apex book is chunky!

Looks sleek.
That titanium blue PS3 is sexy as hell..
"Sony threatened me to bury me under my game's 112 Skylines if I didn't release."

I lol'd.
Quote from MadCat360 :Weight transfer is also minimal

The stock setup is almost twice as stiff as it is in real life in Forza, putting in some reasonable spring rate and damping the effect is a lot more reasonable.
Gone gold then, I am calling first week in December as release then.
First batch is 7 million copies...should be enough to satisfy the pre-orders and early birds?

GT5 probably won't sell as much as GT3 or even GT4, dunno how their maths add up.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG