The online racing simulator
You guys are wrong.

That actually happens in real life.

Try it if you don't believe me.
i love pd's barrier glitch
Glitch?! That happens in real life. WTF are you talking about.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Glitch?! That happens in real life. WTF are you talking about.

Prove.

I tried this demo at a friends' last night and thought it was okay. I like how metal things look metal. What impressed me (as with every GT game) is how the replays look like a real car, even if it doesn't quite feel completely like one, in the way it pitches and rolls. Forza has never got this part right, replays simply aren't worth watching because the cars just don't look convincing enough in the way they move, the way weight shifts. Even GTPSP does it better. That said, I think GTPSP is possibly just as good at simulating raggedy edge car behaviour as this GT5 demo is though, which says a lot for GTPSP (which is really good, try it if you can), but not a great deal for this demo. Still made me want a PS3 for when it comes out though, but it would really only be for this, so it's not going to happen. £300 for a game I'll play little and not often is a nono however good it eventually is and no matter how much spare cash I have.
Quote from sinbad :£300 for a game I'll play little and not often is a nono however good it eventually is and no matter how much spare cash I have.

What strikes me is how much potential gameplay hours there is in GT5. I already spent like 5, 6 hours just with the tuned 370Z, and it's not like i'm driving it by force, i'm actually enjoying hotlapping it just as i enjoy doing it in LFS, and that says a lot. I mean, 950 cars, plenty of real life tracks to choose from.. sh*t i sound like a PR manager, sorry
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Posting LFS mods is illegal yes even if its only a movie.

Yeah, be careful. You will goto prison for using a mod! OMGZ

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Yeah, be careful. You will goto prison for using a mod! OMGZ

No il come to his house and he wil never know until its to late..
Suuurrre you will.
You might now know it but i was hired by the devs to ''assassinate'' uhm...... wait i mean kindly visit people who use mods.

Dammit there goes the secret
Quote from CoolColJ :one issue I've always had with the GT series, is not being able to do a proper donut. Unfortunately, that still hasn't changed...

compared to LFS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeJQ30SHl1I

I'm all open for criticism and I also think there's something not perfect about GT5, but do you realize that in the GT5 TimeTrial the traction control is activated?

Vain
Quote from Vain :I'm all open for criticism and I also think there's something not perfect about GT5, but do you realize that in the GT5 TimeTrial the traction control is activated?

Vain

This. And also LFS does have a rev limiter. It just doesn't go NING NING NING like a moped
Wow, the flaming bananas are very late. :grumpy:
Quote from Vain :I'm all open for criticism and I also think there's something not perfect about GT5, but do you realize that in the GT5 TimeTrial the traction control is activated?

Vain

TC is with the stock Nissan only active if you use a gamepad, if you play with a wheel TC is OFF. You can check it on the Ranking list.

Quote from funRacer[83] :TC is with the stock Nissan only active if you use a gamepad, if you play with a wheel TC is OFF. You can check it on the Ranking list.

You can see "Tuned" IN the picture *facepalm*
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You can see "Tuned" IN the picture *facepalm*

I gave you a link and explained you what to do to check for yourself but still you are not able to do it?

Ok step by step for you:

1. you follow the Link I gave you on the other post.

2. you press with the left mouse button on "tuned car"

3. you chose with the left mouse button the "normal car"

4. you klick with the left mouse button on one of the driver

Should be easy enough so even you can do it.
Quote from funRacer[83] :TC is with the stock Nissan only active if you use a gamepad, if you play with a wheel TC is OFF.

Wrong. I use a wheel and cannot turn off TC with the stock nissan, only with the tuned version.

EDIT: So tell me how to turn it off then.
Quote from jibber :Wrong. I use a wheel and cannot turn off TC with the stock nissan, only with the tuned version.

EDIT: So tell me how to turn it off then.

you can´t turn it off, the game does it.

You use wheel --> TC = off
You use gamepad --> TC = on

As said you can see the settings if you are under the first 250 of your country on the website, or ingame.
Quote from funRacer[83] :you can´t turn it off, the game does it.

You use wheel --> TC = off
You use gamepad --> TC = on

As said you can see the settings if you are under the first 250 of your country on the website, or ingame.

Nope. I use a wheel and the TC is stuck on at 7 for the stock 370z.
TC is off for me.
Nope, just plugged in my G25, traction control still stuck at 7

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG