The online racing simulator
Kaz will probably show up in this week's Asian game show, so anyway who demands a slap on his face to quicken their progress can send me a PM.
Quote from danowat :you aren't missing much ATM

My god, what an ortodox fanboy you are, jesus Yea, he really isn't missing much, cause all teH gameZ are on 360!! What is this, 2006?
Quote from Boris Lozac :My god, what an ortodox fanboy you are, jesus Yea, he really isn't missing much, cause all teH gameZ are on 360!! What is this, 2006?

Give it up Boris, we know you love GT5 so much.
Quote from BlueFlame :Give it up Boris, we know you love GT5 so much.

Actually it was danowat who was spamming/flaming not Boris, so blame him.. or even better focus on GT5 Time trial and forget the spamming/flaming shit.
Quote from Boris Lozac :My god, what an ortodox fanboy you are, jesus Yea, he really isn't missing much, cause all teH gameZ are on 360!! What is this, 2006?

Hook........line.........sinker, just waiting for the "big bass" to bite now

Quote from funRacer[83] :Actually it was danowat who was spamming/flaming not Boris, so blame him.. or even better focus on GT5 Time trial and forget the spamming/flaming shit.

Yeah, poor Boris, never flamed or spammed once has he
Quote from funRacer[83] :Actually it was danowat who was spamming/flaming not Boris, so blame him.. or even better focus on GT5 Time trial and forget the spamming/flaming shit.

All dan was saying is that the game isn't the be all and end all of LIFE and not to rush out and get a PS3 over GT5 because he MIGHT be disappointed and then Boris starts calling him a fanboy. Typical instance of Boris not being able to let a bad word over GT5 lie without conflict. Oh yea Boris. GT5 is shit.
A guy is writing that he is looking forward to get his PS3 and danowat starts about how he isn´t missing much. There is nothing to discuss about that´s just spamming/flaming he even self admitted it with his: "Yeah, poor Boris, never flamed or spammed once has he " so there is no point of you trying to tell me it´s otherwise.

Just focus again on the game and let the other shittalking go..
Quote from 'funRacer[83 :

Just focus again on the game and let the other shittalking go..

Wish we'd have had you on our side during the great FM3 conflict

Sure, sure.. Probably all the people (for example Danowat, Jibber, Matrixi) in this thread that had some negative feedback about gt5 have spend their hard earned money on ps3 just to be able to bash/dislike this game... Really? Not to mention Matrixi, who produced some wonderful drift videos about gt5p that surely got some people interested in Gran Turismo.. Such a gt series hater he must be.. Really.
Rofl people, my comment wasn't about is the GT trial worth getting PS3 for, Danovat's comment sounded like it's still not worth getting a PS3 AT ALL... so i apologize if he didn't meant it like that, it sure sounded like that.
Nah, was specific to GT5 TTD
with a controller it's not too bad due to the uber fast lock to lock times, but with a wheel forget about it! I fishtail oscillate everywhere much like in GT4! Something is off with the physics IMO

Getting in Enthusia on the PS2 to compare.... where you can actually control and modulate the drifts
Pretty good.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
It´s not in the TimeTrial just like other things like damage...
Quote from funRacer[83] :It´s not in the TimeTrial just like other things like damage...

It is there while driving, but in the replays it's not
yeah correct. my bad.
looks like romes back...
Anyone noticed the moving Boeing on Top Gear track?
psn - CoolColJ

DFGT wheel
tuned 1:38:578 - rank 329
normal 1:51:031 - rank 238

total 3:29:609 - rank 223

WOOT!! Finally on the ranking board (Australia)
man the differences between each place is minute...

also I found that you can scroll the ranking list down faster by press the right D-Pad button
features annouced in the show the above trailer was shown

Gran Turismo 5
Planned for March 2010

Cars
Over 950 Cars

Courses
Over 20 Locations
Over 60 Variations

Physics
New Physics
Overturning of Cars
Damage