The online racing simulator
Gran Turismo 5
(7862 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wasted game is wasted. 'Seasonal events' lol, this game could've and should've been much much better.

I have to agree, i guess the only hope now is the GT6.
Quote from Kid222 :I have to agree, i guess the only hope now is the GT6.

If they listen to most on GT planet GT6 will turn into a pimped up NFS. GT6 should have 2 components, 1: as hard core as they can make it for those who want something as close to real as a console can handle. 2: arcade for the noobs who don't know any better and want to just play a game.
Or not fall for the hype for the third time and play proper sims on PC..
Quote from Hotdogxx60 :If they listen to most on GT planet GT6 will turn into a pimped up NFS. GT6 should have 2 components, 1: as hard core as they can make it for those who want something as close to real as a console can handle. 2: arcade for the noobs who don't know any better and want to just play a game.

iirc gt2 was like this.

career on 1 disk and arcade on other disk
Quote from Boris Lozac :Or not fall for the hype for the third time and play proper sims on PC..

lol this. Could'a saved myself $360 or so.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Or not fall for the hype for the third time and play proper sims on PC..

Don't contribute to the hype yourself, this time around, then

I expected better given the time they had. I also expected some big updates and improvements, which didn't really happen, but I've still had my money's worth out of it.
Maybe i did hype it a bit But i was always loud and bitter about lack of proper leaderboards and proper online mode, right from the start, and that's what killed it for me. Still the physics and driving feel are better then 90% of PC sims..
Quote from Franky.S :iirc gt2 was like this.

career on 1 disk and arcade on other disk

Yes this is correct. completed both, disc 2 was complete bogus.
Quote :Chevrolet will introduce the 2014 Corvette on Sunday, 13th January 2013

am I the only one who finds this funny?
The last update has made GT feel like Forza a bit. Pretty much killed lift off oversteer on most of my setups and are all needing reworked now ffs.
Quote from ACCAkut :am I the only one who finds this funny?

It's OK. next year it'll be the 2017 one they're unveiling
^ Still not a fan of fantasy cars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ermTw2NJ7c

First episode of the UK broadcast of the latest EU GT Academy. Not the best quality, youtube decided to reduce what was already a mediocre ITV Player rip. Next one on ITV4 tomorrow at 8pm.
Shows how sad a state of affairs real life motorsport is though. :P
Ep 3 up.

man des is so lucky
Yeah the dogfight was probably even more exciting when it actually happened. It was actually a best of 3 shootout. Tom won the first, Des won the 2nd, and Tom led then spun in the final.

Gran Turismo 5
(7862 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG