The online racing simulator
Quote from Furiously-Fast :That's a relief.

Who's idea was it to make the i-Miev a premium car? It's 42k yet it is a fat Kei car.

It's an electric car. Thus very important for gt5.

Matrixi, you have your 2J.

Quote from Boris Lozac :Official GT5 vs Reality (Nurburgring) trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded

I have to say though, the Adenauer Forst (at 5km) is a bit off. The road surface is strangely "concave" there in gt5 while it is flatter in real life according to videos.
Thanks. I'll send you the 330 after finishing this b-spec race.

Edit: sent.
I'm wondering, who is that guy in Kyoto-Gion who's leaning on the bridge?
Spoiler: taking a picture of him will give you the "Picture Exclusive" Trophy
Who wants a Skyline R33 the premium one.
I'l trade it for a fully prepared prius for the seasonal event.
Electric cars are the worst thing in GT5, the Tesla is boring as **** to drive.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Who wants a Skyline R33 the premium one.

Even if it's got a really tuned engine it doesn't (at least feel) have enough oomph
I hate the UCD! I keep saving up but discover sweet cars every few races and I can't resist
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Who wants a Skyline R33 the premium one.

I would, I got gold with my Prius I think it looks pretty smart too.

You're on my MSN no? So message before 11pm GMT and I can do it.
Quote from speed1230 :I'm wondering, who is that guy in Kyoto-Gion who's leaning on the bridge?
Spoiler: taking a picture of him will give you the "Picture Exclusive" Trophy

Where do you find this guy standing? What bridge do you mean?

EDIT: found it...
Anyone has a RUF CTR? If so, how?
used car dealership Probably the best feeling car to drive i've had to date in GT5 aswell tbh, shame the model looks like crap

*edit, oops i misread, mines the RGT i've not seen the ctr on the ucd yet, waiting for it to show up coz the yellowbird is awesome
ok every time i race my b spec driver, it is easy for almost every lap, until the end. it always ends up a photo finish

whats the best method with b-spec?

jamming the button on overtake every 10 seconds? overtaking til in first, then going faster til im on my limit? drive just a little ahead to maintain ability to drive good?
Quote from logitekg25 :ok every time i race my b spec driver, it is easy for almost every lap, until the end. it always ends up a photo finish

whats the best method with b-spec?

jamming the button on overtake every 10 seconds? overtaking til in first, then going faster til im on my limit? drive just a little ahead to maintain ability to drive good?

Depends on the track, car and skills of the driver, but -
heat up on the straights and over take, cool down on the tricky bits to keep the car under control. Keep him udner 3/4 of the heat bar to save the tyres. Pressure the guy in front, so he heats up and chews his tyres. Then when his low on tyres, and physical, overtake for the win

The other cars will speed up and slow down as well. I like to overtake and get into first place ASAP if possible, and then try and build up a big as lead as possible, and then cruise to keep mistakes low
I keep the pace close to the "temper" of the driver. My calm'n'composed cool tempered class 37 is useless in the red and usually slower than in the blue, simply because he makes so many mistakes. He starts drifting pretty quickly despite the enormous grip of the 787B, he even managed to spin the X2010 which none of my other drivers accomplished so far.

My rage muppet class 33, who's all the way in the red, doesn't make any mistakes even at maximum pace. That's the one I hope will get me into the SLS comp at class 40
i found a nice guide...i wasnt paying attention to temper at all

but i unlocked 2 b-spec drivers? does this mean 2 in one race, or just i can get a second one to race?
Whos got a F1 2010 or 07? I'm willing to trade my S.Vettel x1 version for it.
Quote from iMCk. :Whos got a F1 2010 or 07? I'm willing to trade my S.Vettel x1 version for it.

Get me silver and i'll give you the F10.
I want both! I will trade a Subaru and 2 Blackjacks for one!
Quote from morpha :
My rage muppet class 33

Rage muppets FTW! Mine is total nuts and divebombs like a mothaf****r in every corner, and he is still level 15
with mine at lvl 18 i tend to keep "pushing him up" until he's right behind someone then hit the overtake button.

standard driver skill level is about 3/4 in agressive, i guess thats why he performs well under pressure...simetimes though lol

the most annoying thing i found in b-spec is when after reaching 2nd place he goes offtrack and drops to last when getting back on track. why does he always have to wait until everyone else passes by?? thats freaking annoying lol
B is for booorrring

I don't know where you guys find the patience for watching the computer play GT5 really badly for so long.

I'm really glad of these seasonal events. They cough up credits like special events, far more so than the A-spec events and I've been able to buy cars I wouldn't have without them. Hopefully we'll see a nice feature filled patch soon too.
B-spec is all about easy money grinding really. 108k credits every 15 mins without having to do anything but press a button is win-win.

Handy credit/xp race chart I found: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Siufu/34160373
I could never bring myself to watch a Boring-Spec race, but for a cash cow, it has its uses.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG