The online racing simulator
Quote from troy :Tried to compile a PSN ID list from people who posted it in this thread, you're welcome to slap me if I forgot about you. Trying to get in contact with the thread starter too so we can have the whole thing where it belongs, post 1.

LFS -> PSN

lukelfs -> lukepett93
gilles4life -> Camtoo
blueflame -> ShakenBetty
danowat -> danowat32
CoolColJ -> CoolColJ
Rikje -> Henkhimself
sinbad -> Sinbaadi44
Mustafur -> Mustafur
FPVaaron -> TEaaron
Gabkicks -> Gabkicks
ColeusRattus -> ColeusRattus
aoun -> nsanegtr
Equinox -> SargeBanner
BreadC -> BreadC
zeromussov -> zeromussov
niall09 -> niall09
Stefani24 -> NotSmall
tristancliffe -> tristancliffe
mr_x -> thechrisenglish
Brandons48 -> Brandons48
R3DMAN -> gtp_chrisr1984
dawesdust_12 -> dawesdust_12
troy -> troy_ch

I can't believe you forgot your favourite team mate
mine will likely be "tortoracer" with lack of something better popping into my brain..but i dont have a ps3 yet, so dont bother

any serious recomendations pm me
Quote from troy :Tried to compile a PSN ID list from people who posted it in this thread, you're welcome to slap me if I forgot about you. Trying to get in contact with the thread starter too so we can have the whole thing where it belongs, post 1.

LFS -> PSN

lukelfs -> lukepett93
gilles4life -> Camtoo
blueflame -> ShakenBetty
danowat -> danowat32
CoolColJ -> CoolColJ
Rikje -> Henkhimself
sinbad -> Sinbaadi44
Mustafur -> Mustafur
FPVaaron -> TEaaron
Gabkicks -> Gabkicks
aoun -> nsanegtr
Equinox -> SargeBanner
BreadC -> BreadC
zeromussov -> zeromussov
niall09 -> niall09
Stefani24 -> NotSmall
mr_x -> thechrisenglish
Brandons48 -> Brandons48
R3DMAN -> gtp_chrisr1984
troy -> troy_ch
Chrisuu01 -> Chrisuu01
GFresh -> gfresh1982

Boris Lozac -> BorisLozac

LFS -> PSN

lukelfs -> lukepett93
gilles4life -> Camtoo
blueflame -> ShakenBetty
danowat -> danowat32
CoolColJ -> CoolColJ
Rikje -> Henkhimself
sinbad -> Sinbaadi44
Mustafur -> Mustafur
FPVaaron -> TEaaron
Gabkicks -> Gabkicks
aoun -> nsanegtr
Equinox -> SargeBanner
BreadC -> BreadC
zeromussov -> zeromussov
niall09 -> niall09
Stefani24 -> NotSmall
mr_x -> thechrisenglish
Brandons48 -> Brandons48
R3DMAN -> gtp_chrisr1984
troy -> troy_ch
Chrisuu01 -> Chrisuu01
GFresh -> gfresh1982

G!NhO -> Ginho8
Quote from lukelfs :Hmm my game doesn't let me go online, it just gets stuck on GT logo, gonna try reinstalling it to see if it fixes anything

Make sure it's not the wheel bypassing the pad. I made that mistake and deleted my game install to reinstall - which also wipes your replays and custom tracks... although the salvage function in the options>utilities might allow you to rescue them

Other than that disconnect the net and boot up offline
DeadWolfBones -> deadwolfbones
From Kaz's twitter
  • Flexible camera angles and “dynamic and wide-area lighting needs” are to blame for the sometimes blocky shadows. Yamauchi admits they are a problem and wants to improve them.
  • Yamauchi appears to consider the possibility of removing the in-game HUD (heads-up-display features) at some point in the future.
  • To unlock the Red Bull X1, you’ll need to complete the “Sebastian Vettel Challenge”, which appears at Level 30.
  • Online “lounge” functionality and other features will be added “one by one”.
  • Polyphony Digital continues to work on fully supporting the Logitech G25 and G27, though Yamauchi admits he would like a “new steering device soon”…
  • Mechanical damage options will be implemented in a new update for GT5 coming “early December”.
  • As you may know, many players noticed that GT5’s face-tracking functionality only worked in Arcade mode. According to Yamauchi, it’s not available in GT mode due to memory issues with the PS3.
  • In-game rewards (such as the monetary prize in GT5 Prologue) for your performance in online events is something Polyphony Digital is considering, and may be implemented in a future update.
  • Gran Turismo 5’s official, 2-disc sound-track will be released soon.
  • Yamauchi wanted to implement a “free roam” gameplay mode in GT5, where players could drive around, respecting speed limits and obeying traffic laws, and even exit the car to walk around and explore the environment on foot.
  • The YouTube replay upload feature had to be pulled from the final version of the game because it took a very long time to render and it consumed too much memory. Yamauchi is still considering it, however.
Quote from CoolColJ :From Kaz's twitter
  • Yamauchi wanted to implement a “free roam” gameplay mode in GT5, where players could drive around, respecting speed limits and obeying traffic laws, and even exit the car to walk around and explore the environment on foot.

Sounds good. Maybe turn it into something similar to TDU, just without the bumpy roads and completely random glitches.
Quote from JJ72 :But the Replay file is copy protected.....so it's useless.

Just select the replay file in the game, press triangle and export it out to the XMB in the replay theatre in
It will be in the Game > save data utility section of the XMB

Copy to USB device etc, maybe you can transfer it via the PS3 browser
Then after the transfer you just select copy from USB device in XMB Game section and load it up in game in the replay theatre
or as ghost in time trial

LFS -> PSN

lukelfs -> lukepett93
gilles4life -> Camtoo
blueflame -> ShakenBetty
danowat -> danowat32
CoolColJ -> CoolColJ
Rikje -> Henkhimself
sinbad -> Sinbaadi44
Mustafur -> Mustafur
FPVaaron -> TEaaron
Gabkicks -> Gabkicks
aoun -> nsanegtr
Equinox -> SargeBanner
BreadC -> BreadC
zeromussov -> zeromussov
niall09 -> niall09
Stefani24 -> NotSmall
mr_x -> thechrisenglish
Brandons48 -> Brandons48
R3DMAN -> gtp_chrisr1984
troy -> troy_ch
Chrisuu01 -> Chrisuu01
GFresh -> gfresh1982

Luke.S -> Racer_XR2

Although won't go on till later in the week cause thats when my new headphones arrive. (PS3 on my desk plugged into monitor)

LFS -> PSN

lukelfs -> lukepett93
gilles4life -> Camtoo
blueflame -> ShakenBetty
danowat -> danowat32
CoolColJ -> CoolColJ
Rikje -> Henkhimself
sinbad -> Sinbaadi44
Mustafur -> Mustafur
FPVaaron -> TEaaron
Gabkicks -> Gabkicks
aoun -> nsanegtr
Equinox -> SargeBanner
BreadC -> BreadC
zeromussov -> zeromussov
niall09 -> niall09
Stefani24 -> NotSmall
mr_x -> thechrisenglish
Brandons48 -> Brandons48
R3DMAN -> gtp_chrisr1984
troy -> troy_ch
Chrisuu01 -> Chrisuu01
GFresh -> gfresh1982

91mason91 - maSonn09

Also went in the used car dealership and found this:
Attached images
Côte d'Azur.jpg
Oh, I bought one of those the other day too. Not because I wanted to drive it, but I like the pacecar look
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Oh, I bought one of those the other day too. Not because I wanted to drive it, but I like the pacecar look

I just bought it because i thought the lights would work. I was wrong.
I bought it also for oldtimes sake.. I loved that car in GT2 becuase back then.. the lights did work (if my brain works rihgt... the texture was animated).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I bought it also for oldtimes sake.. I loved that car in GT2 becuase back then.. the lights did work (if my brain works rihgt... the texture was animated).

Was GT 2002 Tokyo Geneva edition where they introduced this and yes the lights flashed as well as the ones in the rear. Gonna gift it to someone. Wonder who. Anyone want a 600Hp pace car?
Quote from CoolColJ :From Kaz's twitter
  • To unlock the Red Bull X1, you’ll need to complete the “Sebastian Vettel Challenge”, which appears at Level 30.

Ah for F$CK sake
Quote from 91mason91 :was gt 2002 tokyo geneva edition where they introduced this and yes the lights flashed as well as the ones in the rear. Gonna gift it to someone. Wonder who. Anyone want a 600hp pace car?:d

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone is in need of G25 button config...
haven't found any regarding G27 though

Thanks a lot for doing that Troy! :lovies3d:

Added all I didn't have in that list.
Im having some dificulties with photomode...does anybody care to explain?

Im my case i have a G27 connected which doesnt let me work with hand device (dont remember the word for the dual shock thingy lol), watching a replay and selected photomode but i cant move the camera nor play with it, zooming etc etc...

Am i doing it all wrong? :\
Yea, You need use pad to do that, if Your pad don't work in gt5 just go to settings menu of Your ps3 and there u can assign number to Your controler, pick up 1st (cuz it will be prolly as a 2nd)
Quote from LSDBlackWolf :Im having some dificulties with photomode...does anybody care to explain?

Im my case i have a G27 connected which doesnt let me work with hand device (dont remember the word for the dual shock thingy lol), watching a replay and selected photomode but i cant move the camera nor play with it, zooming etc etc...

Am i doing it all wrong? :\

Its quite simple
1. start up ps3
2. press ps button on your gamepad
3. connect wheel
4. start up gt5 and you'll have the g27 for driving and the pad for al your phototravel and photo mode stuff.
You can just change controllers order in options but whatever u like ;P

LFS -> PSN

lukelfs -> lukepett93
gilles4life -> Camtoo
blueflame -> ShakenBetty
danowat -> danowat32
CoolColJ -> CoolColJ
Rikje -> Henkhimself
sinbad -> Sinbaadi44
Mustafur -> Mustafur
FPVaaron -> TEaaron
Gabkicks -> Gabkicks