The online racing simulator
Quote from baSh0r :nice one but it looks a bit like car is floating

That's why i didn't use that for the competition.
Here is a rainy edit. Trying to do the reflections failed. By the time I finished the rain, I found out I left the sky Bright.:guilty: Anyway, here it is:
[attach]60652[/attach]
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here is a rainy edit. Trying to do the reflections failed. By the time I finished the rain, I found out I left the sky Bright.:guilty: Anyway, here it is:
[ATTACH]60652[/ATTACH]

do you have PS3?
Yes, But because of Patch Z, I'm not if I'll play it much. If I do play it, I'll be on Burnout Paradise or GTA 4.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Yes, But because of Patch Z, I'm not if I'll play it much. If I do play it, I'll be on Burnout Paradise or GTA 4.

good i got PS3 too and GTA4
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here is a rainy edit. Trying to do the reflections failed. By the time I finished the rain, I found out I left the sky Bright.:guilty: Anyway, here it is:
[ATTACH]60652[/ATTACH]

Its quite good, but looking at your pics, one thing you really need to work on is the Tyre smoke/water spray. Try to give it less of a hard edge.
This is dedicated to...

Yes, bash0r, hehehehehe.
Attached images
In the Pits Final.jpg
:wow:, how do you get that lights and the mirror mirror effect in the table?
Como siempre Lynce, como siempre.

OT! Why is everybody getting avatars of lingerine models/babes with the LFS logo? It's getting me nervous... I'll have to try it
como siempre sí sí, well done lynce !!
Attached images
RAC Blister.jpg
RAC Blister Original.jpg
Quote from RS-R DriftDancer :

Keith kicks in! Nice work but I think you forgot a bit of the spoiler on the right side.

He are 3 from baSh0r but he was ashamed to post them.
awesome bodykit, front and wing.!!

wot, my edits? never
Ahh, also it's not the same picture before/after. On one you got your Drift Alliance helmet + *normals or supers* and on the other you use different tires.
thats a really big diffrence from the start till now
This one dedicated to KuBik:
Attached images
dfsumobig.jpg
Used some different lighting for once:
[attach]60722[/attach]
Tazka - Nice dude. But I think for the car on the left the front wheel looks weird, you placed it too high IMO. Anyways very, very nice.
Quote from andRo. :Tazka - Nice dude. But I think for the car on the left the front wheel looks weird, you placed it too high IMO. Anyways very, very nice.

Oh and he must have some mad arms to pull the ebrake so hard that the wheel completely stops spinning forever!
Quote from andRo. : you placed it too high IMO.

The White car is just closer, IMO
Sexy shot, anyways. All what i dont like is that huge barrer behind 'em.
learning how to make smoke effect
Attached images
Kei and Butch Edit 2008Preview.jpg
Congrats! That looks awesome indeed

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG