The online racing simulator
New smoke effect:
[attach]60433[/attach]

I know it seems not so good, it was a test...
Took my brand new XRG out for a spin last night...had to stop to get some shots of the full moon
Attached images
Fernbay_edit.jpg
Fernbay_origonal.jpg
New 1 from me. May i ask somebody to tell me if im on the right way in editing pics?
Attached images
XFR_mustang.jpg
Quote from banister :Took my brand new XRG out for a spin last night...had to stop to get some shots of the full moon

Shadow is wrong now.
Mustang, yeah, looks quite ok.
looks good mustang.

here is one from me again
Attached images
F08_rain.jpg
In the pits:
Attached images
Prueba 1.jpg
Prueba 1 original.jpg
As for jtuneds request.
Sorry for the not so good quality i f*ked up. :-X
Attached images
jtuned.jpg
Hoooly Mother, Lynce you did it again looks suberb but i'd like it more if you would see a shivering of the track through the "just white" outside. That would be awesome

Like this, if you allow me (you can do it much better tho)
Attached images
lynce.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :New 1 from me. May i ask somebody to tell me if im on the right way in editing pics?

Mustang, your "edit" looks good, but the car looks weird. It looks like the wheels (front and rear) are going through bodywork. There is no gap to wheelarches visible. Kind of looks like the wheels were added on top of the car body. Maybe that's just a bug in Y3x patch? Haven't tried the test patches so I don't know.
seems to be color / contrast depth of your monitor, i see that there is a gap.

Tyre Color = Wheel House Color ?
2 new pics, I've edited.
Attached images
driftfz5.png
twindrift.png
It gets better and better. Just add some nice reflection to your cars, they look toony.
Quote from baSh0r :seems to be color / contrast depth of your monitor, i see that there is a gap.

Tyre Color = Wheel House Color ?

Well, I do see it ahead and behind the wheel, but at the top of wheel arches it kind of looks like the tyre is touching the bodywork. I just checked XFR in my LFS and it's the same story, apparently. Must be the modeling.
Quote from baSh0r :Hoooly Mother, Lynce you did it again looks suberb but i'd like it more if you would see a shivering of the track through the "just white" outside. That would be awesome

Like this, if you allow me (you can do it much better tho)

Noted.

Next time, I do this pic with your conditions,hehehehe.

And if you want, is dedicated.
No need to dedicate pictures to me i really appreciate that.

By the way, this is dedicated to you Lynce!

(sorry taavi but i just liked your version of this so much that i just made a similar one)

1. Edited Pic
2. Original Pic
Attached images
XFR_Speed.jpg
XFR_Speed_non.jpg
Looks amazing. :jawdrop:
U rok b4sh0r.
:shhh:

^^ thank you
Quote from Speedy Pro :Well, I do see it ahead and behind the wheel, but at the top of wheel arches it kind of looks like the tyre is touching the bodywork. I just checked XFR in my LFS and it's the same story, apparently. Must be the modeling.

its just the setup,its low,i didnt touch anything on the car in the edit
Quote from feat :Looks amazing. :jawdrop:
U rok b4sh0r.

^Agree, 100%. Did the window go kind of dirty when you added that motion, or did you make it dirty? It looks like it's dirty...you know, like in real life. Just asking, cause I wanna know how did you do that. Looks nice...
its dirty, i made it additionally.

[[Take light dirt texture,

apply on picture,

cut out stuff except window

put it to a decent transparence

set layer mode to soft light, or compareable

finish ]]
Thank you!
another one of that series.
Attached images
XRT_Dirteh.jpg
The 1st one i wanted to enter the competition this week.

1280 1024
nice one but it looks a bit like car is floating

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG