The online racing simulator
Quote from Cameltoe :It's better to use motion blur in angles like that IMO.

On the wheels? I don't think that would look right.
Quote from yzmxer608 :On the wheels? I don't think that would look right.

I though you used radial blur on the background You need to put more radial blur on the wheels if you want it to look something else than gaussian blur (no shit).

Quote from Cameltoe :I though you used radial blur on the background You need to put more radial blur on the wheels if you want it to look something else than gaussian blur (no shit).

Oh haha. Yeah I was looking back through this topic and saw someone used like 60, I only used around 15.
I think I went over the top abit..
Attached images
drift.png
-
Attached images
lfs_00000010 copy.jpg
Something from me...
Do NOT drive when you are tired.

rac needs roof
Attached images
rac roof.jpg
cooba53
Radial blur-wheel drives on the reflection of no!!

driftbrk
very cool
Quote from cooba53 :rac needs roof

Thats pretty cool. Did you use the roof from a Mclaren or something?

Im gonna try something like that.
looks alot like an FZ5 roof if you ask me

Nice job.
Quote from yzmxer608 :

I really like the 2nd one! But the first one, you kinda motion blurred the edges of the car aswell :P I'm not sure how you stop that though, been trying to not do that on my picture for an hour :S
Quote from jrd.racer :Thats pretty cool. Did you use the roof from a Mclaren or something?

Im gonna try something like that.

no, it is from bmw Z4
Quote from Vaknar :I really like the 2nd one! But the first one, you kinda motion blurred the edges of the car aswell :P I'm not sure how you stop that though, been trying to not do that on my picture for an hour :S

What I do is seperate the car and the background in a separate layer, and then remove the car from the background (use the Clone Stamp tool, or Content Aware fill or whatever) and then blur the background so the car is not blurred. Don't know if there are easier/other ways, but that's just how I do it.
Keeping the camera in the same place, take two screenshots. One with the car and one without. Place the two images one on top of the other (one with the car on top) and then cut the car out. Apply motion blur to the bottom layer and you shouldn't get the blurred edges on the car.
Quote from beefyman666 :Keeping the camera in the same place, take two screenshots. One with the car and one without. Place the two images one on top of the other (one with the car on top) and then cut the car out. Apply motion blur to the bottom layer and you shouldn't get the blurred edges on the car.

This.
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I'll have to try that, thanks for the tip. I used the pen tool to make a selection right on the edges of the car, but it still did it. That sounds like it'll work perfectly.
Quote from beefyman666 :Keeping the camera in the same place, take two screenshots. One with the car and one without. Place the two images one on top of the other (one with the car on top) and then cut the car out. Apply motion blur to the bottom layer and you shouldn't get the blurred edges on the car.

mmm that might help me too thx ! i used to select the whole car,inverse selection and blur etc

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG