The online racing simulator
a little test
Attached images
wroooom.jpg
That's as good as it gets on a ~2 year old 64mb laptop ati.

Looked ok on external CRT monitor, buy I just looked at it on my laptop screen, and it sucks indeed, need to go over the roof with the blur tool to get rid of that.
Switcher83, none are worthy. All hail Switcher83.
Quote from Jimik(CZE) :how did you make these "rain drops" on the cars pls

Quote from XCNuse :looks like he just got a picture of raindrops, and just used it as a texture on a layer and thats it..

No. :P
I did them myself with a little help of a tutorial...

Just search for a raindrop tutorial on google...
^ Very nice. Although, it seems a bit odd, the car looks like standing despite the motion blur on the weels.

But somehow that background, and the composition fits together really nicely!!! Me likes!!!
ohh thats nice... although is the fz meant to be turning to the right in the picture?? i assume so as the wheels are spinning. Just it doesnt look right.. doesnt look like its turning.. the fz needs some blurring to suggest its heading towards the right....... maybe its rear wing and make the camera focus on the front of the car......

but appart from that .. top work

mad
Updated my pic above
Quote from teaz-R :Updated my pic above

good improvements in there, even though the front brake discs look still very weird.
teaz-r, amazing. :bowdown:
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Edited the photo of a Caterham R400 in the air at the 'ring?
Looks nice
what's wrong with my pic? :P
the grill in the original screen looks better
Quote from Phill :what's wrong with my pic? :P

:

Quote from Vendetta :you changed the colours, the plate, the carbon fiber texture, uh..the window looks like..thicker lol..oh and you changed the grill

awesome edit teazr with the lx6!

my latest promotion of my drift team, can be seen at www.lfs-torque.net
nothing special, it's more of promoting the skin then the edit itself

(is torque down atm, ven? sudo? kam?)
Attached images
df01-sale.jpg
dF02x-sale.jpg
df02-sale.jpg
dF-wall.jpg
Way too blurry Drftmstr. But I guess Torque will be up sometime tomorrow (At least I hope)...I'm going stir crazy =/.
the blur looks like im looking through a window that has had a cheese burger whipped over it O_O
Looks like someone was smoking and he smoke was in the room.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG