The online racing simulator
twice the res and it's cool
good
yes i like it. definately my next wallpaper for desktop.
i like it
Really nice pic M4ik
VERY nice M4ik!!!

a higher res would be greatly appreciated
nice
like them.
FO8, and one that i was just messing around with (hope you dont mind M4ik)
Attached images
FO8 speed blur.jpg
window break.jpg
not much but tryed for the first time . not my screeshot . hope owner will not get angry
Attached images
lfs.jpg
Just a quick sugestion, but if there is writing in the corner you might aswell put a border at the top and bottom
wow.. these pictures are getting fantastic! glad i gave up when i did lol i dont think i could keep up with some of these guys

darkone, LOVE the first shot of the FZs, and Vale, not to sure about 2nd picture, but the first one looks fantastic
Hey, thanks for all those good reactions.
This is my first try on editing pictures, far from good but the best i could do...

The original Screenshot is made by deggis. (hope you don't mind).
Quote from Highsider9 :This is my first try on editing pictures, far from good but the best i could do...

The original Screenshot is made by deggis. (hope you don't mind).

how did you do the last edit? in PS and what tool did you use. ty
I did all the editing with the Freeware Programm Photofiltre. http://www.photofiltre.com/

I did the last Picture with the "Own Filter" function. (see screenshot Attached)
Quote from d6nn :how did you do the last edit? in PS and what tool did you use. ty

its called overpass in PSP8.. i think its the same or something similar in PS
Quote from Highsider9 :I did all the editing with the Freeware Programm Photofiltre. http://www.photofiltre.com/

I did the last Picture with the "Own Filter" function. (see screenshot Attached)

thnx
Nice but the perspective is a bit weird.
-
(VTcommodore) DELETED by VTcommodore
Quote from TheSparkster :Ok got bored so here are mine, not as good as yours but it passed the time...
These were takin from my "Dukes of Hazzard" AutoX track which can be found in the Layouts forum. Fun track!

in photo#1 middle of the wing u missed a spot buddy, check b4 u post but nice edited pics any ways
one
mhmm
Attached images
pic.JPG

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG