The online racing simulator
Do you smoke?
(198 posts, started )

Poll : Do You Smoke

No, i dont smoke.
Yes, i smoke.
I quit smoking lately/long time ago.
Quote from CSU1 :New York bir komik bir yerde'da olmak, halkta konusunda ihtiyatlı ikinci el duman, Yürüyüş ise sokak görebilirsiniz dolaşan onların çevresinde bugüne kadar sana geçme duman , New York bütün extreems hakkında

Bir Günü salı günü BEN gibi kokusunu mor balık

First Uzbek I've ever seen on this forum.
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D : spam
lol at lfsn00b "I quit smoking lately/long time ago."

Yeah right!
Quote from Scrabby :

I only smoke pot on "special occasions"

Yea, me too. Only on days that end in 'Y'.
Quote from th84 :Yea, me too. Only on days that end in 'Y'.

monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday...... oh i see what you mean
Quote from LineR32 :I don't smoke and I never will, it's the stupidest thing you can do.

I believe walking out infront of a bus is the stupidest thing you can do, well at least in the top 10.

As for smoking, my great grandma died of old age at 98, smoked a pack a day since she was 12, my grandma and grandad are into their 80's both smoke a pack a day at least. They still manage to take my young cousins 4 and 7 on a walk round the woods once a week (and take care of them the rest of the day). When i was 14 i tried smoking tobacco and didnt really enjoy it, again at 15 and then at 16 i started smoking tobacco, at 18 i started smoking cannabis on a daily basis. I said to myself that when this starts affecting my health i will quit. Well i run twice a week , cycle 10 miles a day for work and god knows how many at the weekend. I practice martial arts and when i get time i play some LFS. I am 23 and have had no negative effects so far, judging by my family i can see myself not having any in the future.

Oh and nicotine is a 'smart drug' that can reduce appetite therefor reducing obesity, but so can exercise :P
You're stupid, "I tried to smoke at 14, didnt like it, then at 15 didnt like it"

It's like eating poop, ofc you wont like it but still you try to eat more...
I did yesterday, and like 3 weeks ago... Special ocations some say
Quote from Sessions :I believe walking out infront of a bus is the stupidest thing you can do, well at least in the top 10.

As for smoking, my great grandma died of old age at 98, smoked a pack a day since she was 12, my grandma and grandad are into their 80's both smoke a pack a day at least. They still manage to take my young cousins 4 and 7 on a walk round the woods once a week (and take care of them the rest of the day). When i was 14 i tried smoking tobacco and didnt really enjoy it, again at 15 and then at 16 i started smoking tobacco, at 18 i started smoking cannabis on a daily basis. I said to myself that when this starts affecting my health i will quit. Well i run twice a week , cycle 10 miles a day for work and god knows how many at the weekend. I practice martial arts and when i get time i play some LFS. I am 23 and have had no negative effects so far, judging by my family i can see myself not having any in the future.

Oh and nicotine is a 'smart drug' that can reduce appetite therefor reducing obesity, but so can exercise :P

The assumption of "well <insert name here> had no trouble, so neither will I" is a stupid one to make. Every individual is different, even in the same family. Where one person may not get a smoking-related illness, another may get one at an early age. It's never something you can take for granted.
"I quit smoking lately/long time ago." .........and not only I feel better but also beer is tastier than ever, wich is an awesome side effect
lol when i was 11/14 i allways said my friends were idiots for smoking and i would never start still did acid,speed,pills,weed, and got drunk with them all the time couldnt even stand spin in my weed. but stupidly i started when i turned 16 and got my first job as i had nothing to spend all my extra $$$ on still smoking today and to those people that say smoking is bad smoking will kill you one day i say WHO FING CARES lol we all gota die some day why we cant choose when so enjoy life.

PS the only drug i still do now days and im 26 now is acid/alchole

and blueflame u need to get over ur self please
Yeah, I do smoke.

Started off during those... erm, "hazy" days when most young folks discover pot.

Continued smoking ciggies, although mostly on/off. Then started again when I started my ravey days.

Stopped again, but took it up AGAIN as it'd help me relax and think when I was DJing.

Do like a nice J while I'm sat producing too, doesn't inspire me or anything, just helps me get what's in my brain into my DAW
never tried tobacco, think i tried pot once and wondered what all the fuss was about.

that was about 11 years ago lol

I'd rather spend my money on other addictions, cars etc :P
yes i smoke, very good for geting rid of stress
I dreamt I smoked last night, but I'm pretty sure I don't in real life.
never will. Im not gonna pay for lung cancer and an early death
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol when i was 11/14 i allways said my friends were idiots for smoking and i would never start still did acid,speed,pills,weed,

Your friends are idiots for smoking and you are a genius for "doing acid,speed,pills,weed".

Awesome.
Quote from zeugnimod :Your friends are idiots for smoking and you are a genius for "doing acid,speed,pills,weed".

Awesome.

Yeah, wonder what's the least good of 'em.
I never understood the whole appeal behind smoking...

You basically have to convince yourself to take a drug which single effect is that you have to take it just to feel ordinary, and you'll feel worse if you can't get at it.

Additionally it stinks abysmally and costs a lot of money.

Now I don't have anything against smokers (as long as they don't blow it in my face while I'm eating), I just don't underdstand them.
Grandfather used to smoke. Did so for at least 40 years. Quit when it started to affect his health. It's all about willpower.
Ive had few health issues lately, because of smoking

Anyways, i wanted to bump the thread.
I don't, use to a couple of years ago. Don't know why, completely the wrong decision. Given up now.

Gave up and started to sell them in school lol. Buy a pack of 20 B&H for £4 and sell one fag for 50p sometimes £1, then I will have £10 off of selling them, take the £4 off I spent on buying them and I had £6 profit lol.
I've smoked for 15 years, until tomorrow, hopefully.

It will be my first day on the patch, my "quit day" according to this program I'm going to try.

Aside from the obvious health issues, smoking is god damn expensive. I currently pay between $9-10 per pack and get at least one each day.

That $3500-4000 grand I could really use.

Oh and not dying and being alive for my kids.

But I do love smoking. So this is going to be tough.
I'm the only one of 2.. (myself and another) kid (out of about 20( at my college course that doesn't smoke or do drugs... Don't know why people do it... 95% of teenagers don't have "stress" so the "it relaxes me" doesn't wash... they do it 'cause they think it looks cool..
Dont smoke....

And all I can tell to those people who say "I started 'cos my friends smoke next to me all the time" is, stop bullshiting.....

My friends smoke all the time when we are out, but because I dont want to start doing it myself (and truly dont want to) I find it very easy to resist.....

So yeah, Although I have tried it once. But thats about it....

Do you smoke?
(198 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG