The online racing simulator
Do you smoke?
(198 posts, started )

Poll : Do You Smoke

No, i dont smoke.
Yes, i smoke.
I quit smoking lately/long time ago.
Quote from RevengeR :it just helps a little in the current situation we are in...

As long as ive been smoking, i havnt found the meaning of this. Smoking doesnt "help" me to get over something easier - or to use it as "calm down" pill. But i get u
Yes im smoking... for about 2years now and cant stop it
The only thing that I've smoked is hookah... and thats couple times while I was away on holidays...

Never fags... hate pretty much everything about 'em...
Does "fags" mean "default tobacco" or something? I dont get it at the moment
Never even tried and never will. I just don't like the thought of killing myself.
this made me thinking, i could put 5e in a day for saving and after many years see if ive really been able to get enough for a good car
Quote from hazaky :As long as ive been smoking, i havnt found the meaning of this. Smoking doesnt "help" me to get over something easier - or to use it as "calm down" pill. But i get u

If it calms me down, I helps :P
Well, kinda its true. Your nervous when you havnt got smoke for a "enough" long time and then, when you'll get it. Your calm
Quote from hazaky :Well, kinda its true. Your nervous when you havnt got smoke for a "enough" long time and then, when you'll get it. Your calm

It's not the absence of smoking that makes me nervous, but other things. Smoking just calm me down in those situations. If I don't get in that kind of things, I smoke a lot less, or sometimes even forgot to light it.
Quote from RevengeR :It's not the absence of smoking that makes me nervous, but other things. Smoking just calm me down in those situations. If I don't get in that kind of things, I smoke a lot less, or sometimes even forgot to light it.

I forget to light it all the time, sometimes i just sit at my desk for about 10min or more - without lighting it. But, maybe thatswhy i dont get your "calming down" thing because i havnt got that rough moments? Actually, my life is going downwards every day ... Starting point was that my parents devorced ...
My dad used to smoke, he says when he found out my mum was pregnant (with me) he just stopped one day, and has never touched a fag again.

I've never smoked and I don't really plan on doing so at any point in my life.
I smoke, have done since i was about 14, so 11 years now. Not weed or anything like that though, just tobacco.

Actual cigarettes are fairly expensive though so i smoke roll ups.
I do smoke. Have done for around a year, maybe two.

Around september, I started smoking loads, but recently have cut down, not trying to, but just have without thinking about it.
I don't smoke and I never will, it's the stupidest thing you can do.
just curious, you people who smoke. do you think it tastes like crap too? or does it taste good4u
#43 - Kaw
People only smoke to be cool!
/sarcasm
Quote from Kaw :People only smoke to be cool!
/sarcasm

No, not sarcasm at all. That's true, especially here where I live. When I go to get drunk with my friends, we visit some pubs and we can see lots of 13-14 years old KIDS sitting in there, smoking and drinking. The situation is the same in discos too. They think they're cool and trendy, but they aren't...
no more cigarrettes since 2004/01/01
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No, not sarcasm at all. That's true, especially here where I live. When I go to get drunk with my friends, we visit some pubs and we can see lots of 13-14 years old KIDS sitting in there, smoking and drinking. The situation is the same in discos too. They think they're cool and trendy, but they aren't...

You dont do this to be cool either eh?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No, not sarcasm at all. That's true, especially here where I live. When I go to get drunk with my friends, we visit some pubs and we can see lots of 13-14 years old KIDS sitting in there, smoking and drinking. The situation is the same in discos too. They think they're cool and trendy, but they aren't...

true. once one girl asked me to smoke and i said no, she just said ''f*cking kind boy''. and theres lots of people in my school who smoke but i think really dont like it
I've taken a single toke once. Was pretty horrid. Took half a pint of beer to get the taste of out my mouth, during which I could hardly taste the beer. Even if I liked it, the fact it spoils my enjoyment of a good ale would still put me off.
Quote from LineR32 :I don't smoke and I never will, it's the stupidest thing you can do.

Exactly my thoughts.

Never had a cig in my life, just the smell of someone smoking puts me off.... yurgh
I wouldn't recommend smoking (tobacco/weed) to anyone but for me it was one of the most relaxing things in the world to do. Sitting with a pint of beer and a cigarette after a hard week's work used to be something I'd look forward to all week. I was a weekend/casual smoker for a few months but I stopped and don't want to smoke any more. It's not always addictive despite what some people say.

Do you smoke?
(198 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG