The online racing simulator
Do you smoke?
(198 posts, started )

Poll : Do You Smoke

No, i dont smoke.
Yes, i smoke.
I quit smoking lately/long time ago.
Do you smoke?
Ive been smoking for 7 years now. ... And im 16 years old, will be 17 in May. 12

Click here to see the results!
Yes um about a year and a half
No. Pot isn't my thing, and tobacco is just plain retarded.
Quote from hazaky :Do you smoke?

If yes, then how long you have been smoking?

Or you quit smoking lately/long time ago?

--------------------------------------
I coudlnt add a poll too, dont know why.

Ive been smoking for 7 years. Im 16, soon will be 17.

Uve been smoking since you were 9!?!?!? what the hell man thats just dumb
Ow, i added a poll now.

Edit: And yes, 7 years here.
No i dont,i havent tried,and i wont.
Quote from Forbin :No. Pot isn't my thing, and tobacco is just plain retarded.

Quote from bmwe30m3 :No i dont,i havent tried,and i wont.

agreed. never have, never will. I don't want to, because the affects on my body will be harmful and I will get addicted.
I am addicted ... ... If i have any smoke, then i usually smoke every 30min ...
Quote from hazaky :I am addicted ... ... If i have any smoke, then i usually smoke every 30min ...

You see happy that your smoking and killing yourself. So i recommend writing a suicide note and keeping it in your pocket
And no i don't smoke and i'll try to not in my life.
Well, im not happy. I dont know why i included the happy-man face
im still young, havent started smoking, but might be i will some day
Quote from batteryy :im still young, havent started smoking, but might be i will some day

Dont ...
I don't smoke.
I dont and never will start. And Hazaky WTF? Your like 16
i started socialy smoking in year 7 at age 12. got a bit heavier at about 15, now a full time smoekr. worst thing, hurts the pocket alot!
Smoking is stupid Most kids think smoking is 'hard' when all it is doing is killing you

Exactly like the above posts, smoking at 9,12 ? I'm sure we've all tried it but you must be really stupid to get addicted to it.
Since you wouldn't get addicted with 1 cigarette.
I smoked for 8 or 9 years, and quit in the autumn, had a little accident and my face was so swollen that I couldn smoke for a week.

Nowadays I smoke only when im drunk.
No.
Dont think im proud that ive been smoking for that long. I dont know why i havnt quit yet. But i think that i cant quit, it just feels so good when you're over 30min without smoke and then you get one
I don't smoke. I just can't find the reason why to do it.
Myea, its actually nice that there are more "No" votes that "Yes".

As ive been smoking for that long and for now its really killing me, a suggestion to everyone that dont start smoking. Smoking may look "cool" but it is not. And right now, im smoking again ...
FORTY F***ING YEARS OF F***ING FAGS!!!!

Work THAT out on a calculator and you will see that I have spent enough to buy 2 Ferrari's AND an Aston Martin!!!
I do smoke, for around 3,5-4 years now. In the first 2 years, I it did it not because of the addiction, but as a supplementary act. And thats the worst. I had my daily routine, lets say walking home, or sitting in front of my PC, where I didn't really do anything, but smoke. And it's really hard to get rid of it. If my dad doesn't make me angry with his daily BS, I can live without it for days, but since my dad doesn't leave me do my stuff for a single minute, I smoke a pack every day. Not planning to do it forever, it just helps a little in the current situation we are in...
I smoke packet of smooth palls cca once per month/once per two months. so do I smoke?

Do you smoke?
(198 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG