The online racing simulator
Do you smoke?
(198 posts, started )

Poll : Do You Smoke

No, i dont smoke.
Yes, i smoke.
I quit smoking lately/long time ago.
smoke for 4 years now and im not really proud of it.
trying to smoke less since 1 month now (and i fail miserable )
Quote from samforey12345 :I feel sorry for everyone who smokes, but i congratulate all of those who have managed to pull themselves through the addiction. Well done. I, personally don't smoke, and don't have a reason to so,(hopefully) i never will.

Single most condescending post on LFS Forum.
#78 - th84
My new years resolution for 2017 is to stop smoking.
Not a smoker.
Quote from th84 :My new years resolution for 2017 is to stop smoking.

I thought you dumped Mary Jane....
#81 - th84
I hate smoking. Especially when people are like you hazaky, very proud of being emo.
Hell no!
tried it once when i was 9. hated it. I can handle others smoking around me, doesn't bother me. But actually smoking myself i could not do.
Nice
Quote from Bladerunner :Get the same "kick" from a patch?? You ARE joking of course, because you most certainly are NOT talking from experience, whereas I am!
When I have had to make a long-haul flight, the thought of 8 hours without a smoke terrified me, so somebody suggested I use a patch or chew some nicotine gum..Neither worked

As for patches, have you ever tried getting the buggers to stay alight???

I have never tryed to kill myself..

I mean smoke! I know it's harder than they say but yeah..
#86 - DeKo
Quote from samforey12345 :
Well this is what i pity really, if nothing else can give you that pleasure, so it's ended up having to find something else which actually kills you, is upsetting to me.

Plenty of things give me that pleasure, they are just far more illegal or far more expensive. who cares if its killing me? im 18, ive got another 50 or 60 years to worry about that. and its me worrying about it, not you, so stop being a fucking girl and stop taking pity on me and getting upset.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I have never tryed to kill myself..

I mean smoke! I know it's harder than they say but yeah..

Stop being completely condescending, its just getting beyond a joke now. Lets start looking at things you do. Do you drink? you could potentially be killing yourself, liver disease and that. do you ever cross the road? you could potentially be squashed by a bus the next time you do. you ride a bike, thats dangerous, you could come off it and die, so why do you do it?

and smoking isnt definetely killing yourself, for a start. my old gran smoked most of her life and it was something completely unrelated that got her, show me statistics that smoking is definately what kills you and ill eat my hat, otherwise stop being a twat.
No never ever evarrrrrrrrr.
I need to give up the fags soon.

I'll be 35 this summer. I don't want to just smoke forever, that would be wrong. But bloody hell it's hard to stop.
Quote from thisnameistaken :But bloody hell it's hard to stop.

I totally agree, i have tryed to quit it few times. Damn, cant do it
Quote from DeKo :
Stop being completely condescending, its just getting beyond a joke now. Lets start looking at things you do. Do you drink? you could potentially be killing yourself, liver disease and that. do you ever cross the road? you could potentially be squashed by a bus the next time you do. you ride a bike, thats dangerous, you could come off it and die, so why do you do it?

and smoking isnt definetely killing yourself, for a start. my old gran smoked most of her life and it was something completely unrelated that got her, show me statistics that smoking is definately what kills you and ill eat my hat, otherwise stop being a twat.

You're just crying because you can't accept the fact that smoking is bad, smoking is bad, yet you still do it. You're clearly incapable of stopping. The sooner you stop the sooner you are clean for the rest of your life, no point saying "I'm 18 got alot more years to go" That's exactly the reason you SHOULD stop BECAUSE you're young. Smoking is a moneybin. You're an idiot if you weight up the fact it is potentially destroying your body and costs a shitload every year and you STILL smoke, I don't care if you're "addicted" people stop because they are driven to stop smoking, if people are actually going to stop, then they WILL stop. They won't just talk about it.
I never understood the point of smoking...paying to get cancer isn't really nice :S
#92 - DeKo
Quote from BlueFlame :You're just crying because you can't accept the fact that smoking is bad, smoking is bad, yet you still do it. You're clearly incapable of stopping. The sooner you stop the sooner you are clean for the rest of your life, no point saying "I'm 18 got alot more years to go" That's exactly the reason you SHOULD stop BECAUSE you're young. Smoking is a moneybin. You're an idiot if you weight up the fact it is potentially destroying your body and costs a shitload every year and you STILL smoke, I don't care if you're "addicted" people stop because they are driven to stop smoking, if people are actually going to stop, then they WILL stop. They won't just talk about it.

who said i wanted to stop? Im not addicted for a start, i regularly go a couple of weeks at a time with nothing. I make enough money that a couple of 20 decks a week doesnt make a slight bit of difference to me. who said i was crying aswell? unless you have an uncanny nack for judging what particular emotion im feeling as i was typing out that post, youre wrong.

who gives a **** if its bad? plenty of things are bad, like the things ive listed. do you drink? thats probably worse than fags in the long term. do you drive? thats dangerous. do you cross the road? that could potentially be bad.

all this holier than thou shit is getting beyond a joke.

Quote from CobraDrifter :I never understood the point of smoking...paying to get cancer isn't really nice :S

Obviously coming from no experience whatsoever.
Quote from DeKo :

Never tryed and I'm not planning to start.
Quote from DeKo :who said i wanted to stop? Im not addicted for a start, i regularly go a couple of weeks at a time with nothing. I make enough money that a couple of 20 decks a week doesnt make a slight bit of difference to me. who said i was crying aswell? unless you have an uncanny nack for judging what particular emotion im feeling as i was typing out that post, youre wrong.

who gives a **** if its bad? plenty of things are bad, like the things ive listed. do you drink? thats probably worse than fags in the long term. do you drive? thats dangerous. do you cross the road? that could potentially be bad.

all this holier than thou shit is getting beyond a joke.

I used to smoke when I was 13, I stopped when I was 15, it's like all the other drugs I've taken, you do it as a kid, but the time comes when enough is enough and you grow up I'm 18 now just like you. If you think people who are non-smokers think they are better than you because you smoke, you are probably right but that's because you know you haven't got an argument to put in to defend smoking. You can't justify one bad thing, with other BAD things. It doesn't work like that. Having said that, I don't drink much either, I don't ride a motorcycle, which I consider to be more dangerous than a car, I don't do anything that I see myself getting injured doing anyway.

I used to smoke because everyone else did and it just seemed right to spark up a fag when everyone else was but then I realised I wasn't addicted, so I decided to stop before I did get addicted. Best thing I've ever done decision-wise in my life.

Though Deko, I wouldn't take anything personally, I tell my dad this everytime he starts smoking or starts saying he should quit or whatever. He's different though because he agrees, he just doesn't stop. :P
Quote from CobraDrifter :I never understood the point of smoking...paying to get cancer isn't really nice :S

The point is to consume nicotine, which is a legal narcotic substance.

Quote from wiki :Research suggests that, when smokers wish to achieve a stimulating effect, they take short quick puffs, which produce a low level of blood nicotine. This stimulates nerve transmission. When they wish to relax, they take deep puffs, which produce a high level of blood nicotine, which depresses the passage of nerve impulses, producing a mild sedative effect. At low doses, nicotine potently enhances the actions of norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain, causing a drug effect typical of those of psychostimulants. At higher doses, nicotine enhances the effect of serotonin and opiate activity, producing a calming, pain-killing effect. Nicotine is unique in comparison to most drugs, as its profile changes from stimulant to sedative/pain killer in increasing dosages and use.

Smoking does not guarantee cancer - non-smokers die of it every day.
Quote from Bean0 :The point is to consume nicotine, which is a legal narcotic substance.

Yeah but you don't need this to live.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Yeah but you don't need this to live.

have u even been addicted of smoking? If yes, then "wrong answer".
i smoke about 5 years ago with a half year break, but i like it very much
Everyone starting to smoke <12y (and not stopping) is just a complete dumba$$.
Everyone starting to smoke 12y-18y is probably a 'cool guy'.
Everyone starting to smoke 18y+ is just, dumb I suppose.

Could be that you find it relaxing, I can live with that, but do you need relaxation every hour?
Could be that you started smoking and "can't quit", can live with that too I suppose.
It's like iRacing, you have a subscription for a looong time, but the only thing you got are broken lungs, lots 'n lots of empty packets, and you won't get money of it.

And remember kids, you don't have to smoke to smoke a fag.

I drink too much hot chocolatemilk though, but that's something else. (I just can't stop)
Quote from CobraDrifter :Yeah but you don't need this to live.

You also don´t need alcohol, chocolate, candy, cars, friends, TV, computers or LFS to live.

Do you smoke?
(198 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG