The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Part of the mazda3forums dmt?
if not, join!
Quote from doyal :Love it adamlfs, assuming it is weapon spec... (c20let) Friend of mine currently has one in a Vauxhall Nova...

I wish it was "weapon spec"

Only a x12xe (im sure everyone can work out that eng code)

It's going lower aswell, once I get some C spanners for the front coilovers.
But anyways I don't mind not having the 2.0l turbo lump power, It's just a run around atm.
Quote from XCNuse :Part of the mazda3forums dmt?
if not, join!

I am, just to watch your updates, you are not so active on lfsforum.
No I'm not hahaha

Not anymore, that's for sure

Ninjad!

SIIIIIICK tomba!
One-off RWB Porsche?

Or possibly just the body, which is still pretty neat
Come on, too easy to fool you. There's even a green smiley in bottom of the post.

I wish though. Anyone here with a 50k euros, go ahead. Powervehicles is selling it. What a beauty.
Must.have.50k.now.
At least take a more unbelieveable car if you're joking I could actually believe if someone had this car
You think that's a normal car to own?
It is apparently, if you have €50k and wish to buy such a car. I don't find it that unbelieveable
If I didn't go on pistonheads I probably wouldn't have believed that but since over there people have all sorts of expensive motors. Hell one guy even has a Mclaren F1, wait actually 2 guys have Mclaren F1's it is more believable that people who use the internet are wealthy.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :These sort of projects always make me wish I had a welder. The fun I could have on a day off building a track slag.

What difficulties prevent you from buying it? Or if you can't afford it (like me), then you can make arc welder yourself. Could be difficult to weld thin metal, but on thick iron it works perfect!
Quote from Luke.S :If I didn't go on pistonheads I probably wouldn't have believed that but since over there people have all sorts of expensive motors. Hell one guy even has a Mclaren F1, wait actually 2 guys have Mclaren F1's it is more believable that people who use the internet are wealthy.

The difference being that people like Flemke are remotely believable... whereas a 17 year old from Finland wouldn't be, at all.
That would be 50k well spent.
Well I don't think outside Japan there aren't many (maybe not even a single) RWB Porsche..

If I EVER win lots of cash.. I'm heading over to Japan with a stock 930 Turbo and return with an RWB'ed one..

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The bodykit with labour (2 months) etc costs about 21.000€ =). Money well spent!
Quote from KiRmelius :What difficulties prevent you from buying it? Or if you can't afford it (like me), then you can make arc welder yourself. Could be difficult to weld thin metal, but on thick iron it works perfect!

A mix of time and money. I've seen some China specials on eBay for a couple of hundred, but they probably aren't up to much, I'd need to spend some time reading into what to look for.
Quote from RasmusL :At least take a more unbelieveable car if you're joking Big grin I could actually believe if someone had this car Shy

Thumbs up

agreed lol

this was our driveway about 10 years ago.. trust me, I can believe something like that in a driveway

Quote from XCNuse :

agreed lol

this was our driveway about 10 years ago.. trust me, I can believe something like that in a driveway

What are we looking at the Daytona or that green POS?
I thought we were trying to guess the SUV in the garage with its back hatch open?
Quote from PMD9409 :I thought we were trying to guess the SUV in the garage with its back hatch open?

Don't ask me, I don't even know what that truck on the left is..
Does that RWB porsche look like a normal 964 in your eyes?

Quote from BlueFlame :What are we looking at the Daytona or that green POS?

Straight words
Quote from BlueFlame :Don't ask me, I don't even know what that truck on the left is..

Old Dodge it seems.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Does that RWB porsche look like a normal 964 in your eyes?

It IS a normal 964 with a 14k aftermarket body on it
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG