The online racing simulator
Quote from Shadowww :Are your regional settings set to some europe country or to US? The separator's probably can be the shit.

same^^

I found the solution in an earlier post about updating my .NET to 3.5
Yeah! 872km/h
Attached images
lolspeed2.jpg
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
ive tried everything above and i still cant get the insim version to work at all. The only thing i havent looked into is on the lfstweak FAQ it says "Also, make sure your firewall isn't blocking the tweak because it uses local connection to communicate with LFS." Does this mean lfstweak is using my internet connection to talk to lfs.com? Does anyone know what port it uses? I think this must be my problem.
Quote from EmilO :Yeah! 872km/h

Keep going faster. I have gone to the point where it resets your car. it is around 720mph.(around 1160km/h) I did that in the FOX
Quote from skstibi :Keep going faster. I have gone to the point where it resets your car. it is around 720mph.(around 1160km/h) I did that in the FOX

why does it reset? can the engine not simulate faster than that or something?
Quote from Exile R :why does it reset? can the engine not simulate faster than that or something?

The car can go faster but LFS just resets the car if it goes that fast. Well, it reset the car in patch W, I have not tried it since... Gives me an idea.

/me goes to see if it still does it.
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech
anyone making bespoke? would be nice to design racing rims for some pics
I found mem. settings for rims too, but I didn't bother dealing with them. Maybe BeSpoke devs would update their tweak?
#59 - troy
so tell me why it does work now for me and before it didn't
thats what i did was downloaded a new copy and boom it worked but old one still dont.
Quote from troy :so tell me why it does work now for me and before it didn't

It also works for me, i had same situation, checked everything, and tweak works only after copying these lines in cfg.txt
Anyone have new news on Bob's Tweak?
Can it be used to simulate a motorcycle? more or less i mean.
Older tweak version had cartype "bike", but new version don't have it. So, no.
#66 - Rob
Why can we only edit the turbo, wheels and engine type for the XFG, XRG and FBM?

Is there no way to free up the other cars too?

Seems that tweak hasn't come on any in the past few years, same limitations as always.

I end up having to go further a field to get a proper tweak.

Rob
Quote from Rob :Why can we only edit the turbo, wheels and engine type for the XFG, XRG and FBM?

Is there no way to free up the other cars too?

Seems that tweak hasn't come on any in the past few years, same limitations as always.

I end up having to go further a field to get a proper tweak.

Rob

Stop bitching, S2 cars are encrypted.
Quote from Breizh :Anyone have new news on Bob's Tweak?

I am wondering this as well Really looking forward to it, hopefully it's still in the works. Not to take anything away from the current effort, mind you. Nice to have something for the current patch at last
I found the values for the width of the F/R rims, height of F/R rims, and aspect ratio of the F/R tires for the XRG. It was fairly easy to find. This LFSTweak leaves out very many variables.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I found the values for the width of the F/R rims, height of F/R rims, and aspect ratio of the F/R tires for the XRG. It was fairly easy to find. This LFSTweak leaves out very many variables.

PM these to autor and he will include these vars in tweak ^^
It's not about the variables - adding new setting needs some amount of work. And if you find 4 variables/memory addresses/settings/whatever - adding those to the tweak takes some effort.
Anyone else having trouble downloading Net Framework 3.5? Looks like the server is down for it today. Any other download for it I've found just points to the Microsoft one and doesn't work either. Maybe that's not even why I can't get this tweak working, who knows Seems like a lot of effort though.
Is there anyway to turn the turbo off for the XR Turbo?

edit: infact the entire right hand panel doesn't seem to work for the XR turbo, its a demo car, why can't I use it?
Sure it's demo car? I don't think so. There is no demo car that has turbo.
it was a demo car before the FBM came. now its not. so you can't use it, just that simple

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG