The online racing simulator
Quote from armmat :How stupid that you have to unlock S2 to use this...what the hell is the point if I want to simply tweak the demo cars and play single player? Smells like grubby hands trying to make more money to me.

oh yes, how dare someone put in endless hours of work and expect to make money from it!

how bout when you turn up to work, you tell the boss that you are going to work for free from now on. its the same thing, why should the boss have to pay you to get work done?
Scrad, you have made the best post ever. I totally agree with what you are saying.
Right, why do they charge money for S2. Sounds like they want to make money from selling their game. It's a conspiracy!
Quote from armmat :How stupid that you have to unlock S2 to use this...what the hell is the point if I want to simply tweak the demo cars and play single player? Smells like grubby hands trying to make more money to me.

Mate if you want the tweak, buy a license. If you cant afford one then dont get all upset at people who have given you great content in a Demo for nothing."Grubby hands" ha this from someone who wants something else for nothing. Try to grow up a bit mate.
If you don't like the fact that you can't freeload anymore than what is given to you, either buy S1 or S2 or just stop playing LFS. SImple as that.
Quote from shaun463 :If you don't like the fact that you can't freeload anymore than what is given to you, either buy S1 or S2 or just stop playing LFS. SImple as that.

Or get some reverse engineering skills and use handy CheatEngine instead of this tool which can tweak only.. ~1% of all hidden LFS settings.
Quote from shadowww :or get some reverse engineering skills and use handy cheatengine instead of this tool which can tweak only.. ~1% of all hidden lfs settings.

oh noes!!11!!!1! Ur demo u teh suck u cant modifi nothing!!
byte1 : just get over it, or go get a job and buy the game
Quote from byte1 :oh noes!!11!!!1! Ur demo u teh suck u cant modifi nothing!!

Uhm I actually told him how to tweak LFS without having license.
Quote from Shadowww :Uhm I actually told him how to tweak LFS without having license.

Had never heard of CheatEngine before.... Looks like an interesting bit of software
Quote from Neilser :Had never heard of CheatEngine before.... Looks like an interesting bit of software

It indeed is (but your is unnecessary here).
how this tweak instal"s...i download him..and framework 2.0 and 3.5 and he stil doesnt work..can someone exactlly say how his instal step by step ..tweak for patch x or lfs tune please!!!
demo users can't use tweak.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH : You know this is not permitted
but we can have lfs tune?? isent that right??
i think that works for patch Y, but i can't be certain of it's restrictions as i've never used it... it's posted on the forum, so i would guess that it also has license checking, which would make the answer no. Shrug
Quote from Jack-1127 :byte1 : just get over it, or go get a job and buy the game

Actually, I have a job.

And too bad if you don't know what the meaning of sarcasm is.
so is someone going to post the link to the working LFSTweak to Z28?
Quote from hsshoura :so is someone going to post the link to the working lfstweak to z28?

[2]
#494 - STF
The two versions I know of, are not suitable to be posted(eg. work on demo).
-
(Chudy_2001) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized tweak discussion.
-
(vistaman) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized tweak discussion.
-
(STF) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized tweak discussion.
-
(KaossAC) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized tweak discussion.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized tweak discussion.
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized tweak discussion.
Hi guys I was wondering if you could help me start LFS tweak. iv downloaded it + the config files ( not sure where to put them.)

I have redownloaded patch Z 25

and not sure how to use it. If you could help me i would be very gratful

thanks in advance

typhirion
i need some help too... i used to have lfs and used lfstweak along time ago. just recently downloaded the game again and was wondering how to install the lfstweak and the correct version of lfs. any help would be appreciated.
I get LFS found but No Match in the version box.
Anyone?

I have patch Z28
But isn't it only usable for Z25 right now?
Got the same message there.
Quote from Lars_Emil :Got the same message there.

Got the same msg here .. What to do ?!?! I'm dying for a tweak lol !

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG