The online racing simulator
How does tweaks work?
Hello im new to LFS how do you use Tweaks?
I've been trying to get this to work since November. I just installed a fresh 0.5Z LFS in a seperate folder. I've followed all advice, and tried every version. Basically, what happens is NOTHING AT ALL. If I start up the game and type /insim=29999 I get InSim : port 29999. Go back into xp and doubleclick the .exe and NOTHING. The cursor turns to an hourglass for a split second and thats it. What am I doing wrong?
You don't have .NET framework 3.5 installed.
Yes, I do
Quote from K4rdoZu :hello guys , so we can tweak the options but the engine sound will change or it will remain the same ?

caus i dont suck as the other one who act like a dick and dont simply answer to your question if you switch your 4 cylinder to a 6 cylinder for exemple it will change the sound of the car a 6 cyl dont sound like a 4 cylinder .. so the answer is the sound will change

Quote from hiroshima guy :K4rdoZu, triple post with no one replying means that no one is interested in your question, and obviously the answer had already been around this thread for ages, go look for it on your own... -.-

just dont reply if you are going to be stupid like that ...
Your a demo racer, why are you using LFStweak FaFaDod?
does he said anything about that he is using it?
and btw...
why u all guys act like policemens?
#208 - STF
They(some) are acting like policemen because they may not be aware that a "no-license protection" tweak is available.
You don`t even have to have "tweak" to tweak cars. A(ny) memory editor will do just fine .

Quote from jegorchangai :Your a demo racer, why are you using LFStweak FaFaDod?

Hell, i could tell you why I`m using it, but i wont. Figure it out.
Jesus I am not acting like a policemen, the fact I paid money to support S2 says enough.
You guys dont pay ANYTHING at all and basically can create every single car you want.
Quote from jegorchangai :Jesus I am not acting like a policemen, the fact I paid money to support S2 says enough.
You guys dont pay ANYTHING at all and basically can create every single car you want.

Are you 8-year old or something?
Quote from jegorchangai :Jesus I am not acting like a policemen, the fact I paid money to support S2 says enough.

yea... go save the world...

this community is fu**ed up...
focus on racing and yourself!

I agree with you man, the demo should just be a ditched idea and just get rid of demo multi player and the demo all together. There's enough video's out there to make anyone want to buy lfs.
If you all guys are so right I'd love to ask you have u ever downloaded illegal software?
Policeman ??
DINOsaur, there are only making things clear in this friends, there has not been on LFS tweak which is not protected, Less with the language, and let him have his say.

And why dont you shut your pie hole, and drive ?
Quote from Watson02 :And why dont you shut your pie hole, and drive ?

don't tell me what to do.
Some moderator should close this thread.
I can only get the car type editor to come up. How do I get the single car editor to come up?
Quote from Preston4321 :I can only get the car type editor to come up. How do I get the single car editor to come up?

Get into XFG/XRG/FBM.
Guy Guys... calm down! The best thing of LFS is MP.. but yeah... for years i've been using LFS with tweakers before my S2 license... before i got REALLY hyped for S2 and now i'm proud .
Quote from Watson02 :there has not been on LFS tweak which is not protected

Fail.

Btw, CheatEngine, ArtMoney, TSearch and OllyDbg doesn't check you for S2 license

#define TURBO_ON 13 // On
#define TURBO_OFF 12 // Off

#define DRIVE_RWD 1
#define DRIVE_FWD 2
#define DRIVE_AWD 3

#define ENGINE_INLINE 0
#define ENGINE_FLAT 1
#define ENGINE_V 2

typedef struct _DEMOCAR
{
uint32_t uCartype;
uint32_t uGearbox;
uint32_t uDrive;
uint32_t uDummy0;
uint32_t uTurbo;
uint32_t uDummy1;
float flDisplacement;
uint8_t uCylinders;
uint8_t uEngineType;
uint16_t uDummy2;
float flTurboPressure;
float flPower;
float flDummy3;
float flDummy4;
float flTorque;
} DEMOCAR, *PDEMOCAR, *LPDEMOCAR;

// Usage (XRG -> 0058AF90)
DEMOCAR DemoCar;
ReadProcessMemory(hLFS, 0x0058AF90, (LPVOID)&DemoCar, sizeof(DEMOCAR), NULL);

Maybe that helps you somehow instead modifying each address you can go by this struct which seems to be the same at all demo cars.
Wow.. Thanks. Gonna look it.
Quote from ciph :

#define TURBO_ON 13 // On
#define TURBO_OFF 12 // Off

#define DRIVE_RWD 1
#define DRIVE_FWD 2
#define DRIVE_AWD 3

#define ENGINE_INLINE 0
#define ENGINE_FLAT 1
#define ENGINE_V 2

typedef struct _[B][COLOR=red]DEMOCAR[/COLOR][/B]
{
uint32_t uCartype;
uint32_t uGearbox;
uint32_t uDrive;
uint32_t uDummy0;
uint32_t uTurbo;
uint32_t uDummy1;
float flDisplacement;
uint8_t uCylinders;
uint8_t uEngineType;
uint16_t uDummy2;
float flTurboPressure;
float flPower;
float flDummy3;
float flDummy4;
float flTorque;
} [COLOR=red][B]DEMOCAR[/B][/COLOR], *P[COLOR=red][B]DEMOCAR[/B][/COLOR], *LP[COLOR=red][B]DEMOCAR[/B][/COLOR];

// Usage (XRG -> 0058AF90)
[COLOR=red][B]DEMOCAR DemoCar[/B][/COLOR];
ReadProcessMemory(hLFS, 0x0058AF90, (LPVOID)&[B][COLOR=red]DemoCar[/COLOR][/B], sizeof([B][COLOR=red]DEMOCAR[/COLOR][/B]), NULL);

Maybe that helps you somehow instead modifying each address you can go by this struct which seems to be the same at all demo cars.

ROFL, that code looks so democar
Quote from hazaky :ROFL, that code looks so democar

Yeah, demo of demo-car structure
Hey at the bottom it says" Lfs not found"
how do i find it?
Quote from Dangerous_pie :Hey at the bottom it says" Lfs not found"
how do i find it?

You must use clean patch Z, not Z3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10.

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG