The online racing simulator
demo users can't use tweak anyways.

Quote from Mazink :its a virus for 14/40 antivirus, I prefer not to touch it

everything on his site shows up as a virus... i wouldn't touch them with a 50ft pole.
Lfs tweak
I have S2 Z25 just want to know where i could download a good Tweak program for Z25
Quote from Gunzero01 :I have S2 Z25 just want to know where i could download a good Tweak program for Z25

Quote : Gunzero01: Demo racer

Do you have S2? Then use your S2 Forum account... (which you wouldnt have becuase you most likely dont have S2 withoug a crack :really
-
(Chudy_2001) DELETED by SamH : As promised
I would really like a link to the LFS Tweak program. Every now and then when I try to find out if there's a new version that works I just can't find it anywhere.

The link in the first post does not work anymore, and I assume it would be outdated.
So please, does anyone have a link to a working version of LFS Tweak for Z28?
How can you use cheat engine to edit car value?
You need a file called "LFS_Tweaker.CT" and it will work .
Quote from BigPies :You need a file called "LFS_Tweaker.CT" and it will work .

found one, but it's XRG only. and I have no clue how to find the rb4 value!
hello,

LFS database seems down

any other place where i could find this plz ?

ty
There still isn't a good LFSTweak at the moment?

Well then, I'm going to build myself one. Just need to figure out the license protection... :/
Patrick, to make yours stand out, try and find the cylinder type value .
Quote from shaun463 :Patrick, to make yours stand out, try and find the cylinder type value .

You mean the one that shapes the engine to inline, flat or V? Already found that one (no I'm not kidding, will post proof within 24 hours on my website since there is no youtube support here)
Yay! Looking forward to this .
Eh, does that actually make any difference?
Quote from Neilser :Eh, does that actually make any difference?

Well, with the inline engines (afaik the XFG/XRG/FMB are all equipped with this type of engine), you're limited to a maximum of 8 cylinders. Get over that point and your LFS will stutter big time. Flat and V-type engines don't have that limit
12 Cylinder maximum on the flat and V otherwise LFS will crash
Quote from Patrick v H :Well, with the inline engines (afaik the XFG/XRG/FMB are all equipped with this type of engine), you're limited to a maximum of 8 cylinders. Get over that point and your LFS will stutter big time. Flat and V-type engines don't have that limit

Aha. But I was assuming you could just tweak the torque and power directly, no? If you can do that, would you care how many cylinders it has?
Quote from Neilser :Aha. But I was assuming you could just tweak the torque and power directly, no? If you can do that, would you care how many cylinders it has?

The sound changes with the number of cylinders
Quote from Neilser :Aha. But I was assuming you could just tweak the torque and power directly, no? If you can do that, would you care how many cylinders it has?

Yes power and torque are changable
Quote from J@tko :The sound changes with the number of cylinders

Ah yes, the important bit, hehe
that is normal that i have problem with addons on my computer with window 7?
tweak and bouncing rev limiter didnt work
Quote from coast :that is normal that i have problem with addons on my computer with window 7?
tweak and bouncing rev limiter didnt work

What error message do you get?
VB runtime needed? Here it is .
Attached files
vbrun60sp5.zip - 971.9 KB - 479 views
Quote from Patrick v H :There still isn't a good LFSTweak at the moment?

Well then, I'm going to build myself one. Just need to figure out the license protection... :/

Sounds like a good plan. Me and a few mates have been talking about a more in depth tweaker just dont have the skills or knowledge to make one. Would you be able to include things like adjusting tyre width, gearbox type such as sequential with ignition cut and the ability to choose which engine configuration or are they not possible to do?
#549 - Jsm
I have a quick (semi) releated question to LFSTweak etc, apologies in advanced if this has already been covered in this thread or it cant be discussed etc. I was wondering what do you guys use to find the memory addresses and their values?
Quote from Jsm :I have a quick (semi) releated question to LFSTweak etc, apologies in advanced if this has already been covered in this thread or it cant be discussed etc. I was wondering what do you guys use to find the memory addresses and their values?

Just a simple memory editor, I think CE is one of the easiest.
There's a few methods, for LFS I think you should search for floats, as I remember most values being floats.

Then it depends, if you know the initial value, just search for that, change it ingame and search for the new value.
But quite often, even if you THINK you know the initial value, you don't really know. Then just keep searching for increased/decreased/unchanged values, after doing the corresponding action ingame ofc.
Also, be careful, LFS (like... all apps) doesn't like you changing random stuff in the process memory. Prepare for possible crashes etc

You'd be surprised how powerful it can be, once you explore stuff past the obvious (car stat tweaking)...

WARNING: Don't do this while on-line! I even keep a seperate LFS install for this sort of 'experiments'.
I don't know for sure and I'm not eager to try, but editting the process is often treated as cheating by many online games (although most vital data comes from the server).

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG