The online racing simulator
Once I figure out how to get mine to work I will do a simple write up on how to do it. Because they obviously don't care or else they would of done it in the first place.
Verify tha your value contain a coma(,) and not a dot(.) if it contain coma, the software did not recognize the value and pop up an error !!
-
(Zetec-BR) DELETED by SamH : InSim version not supported on this forum
Does the insim start automaticly when is start LFS or must i hit a button ?
i don't get it i already got net 3.5
Where do you go to put slicks on a car ...for more grip !?
xrt?
Hi guys.

I did a search on this tread but i could not find anything about tweeking the xrt. any ideas how to do this. or is it just to sit back and wait for a update

but lfs tweak works very fine on the xrg... good fun drifting it with 700bhp and bigger wheels for more grip...

cheers Lasse
Is it possible to make the screenshots save as .jpg? Now they save as .bmp. Also can I change the dir where they save to?
Quote from Catrik :Is it possible to make the screenshots save as .jpg? Now they save as .bmp. Also can I change the dir where they save to?

No and No. Use photoshop or anything else to change the bmp to jpeg.
Heh, I asked in the wrong topic Meant to ask in Bloow lightning addon (uses it's own screenshot). I guess the answer is still the same?
Just thought I'd post that this is working flawlessly for me aside formt he in-game menus hanging up/staying open when I try to close them every once in a while, but no biggy.

Windows XP SP2, downloaded most recent .NET framework, installed as directed. very simple I thought and I'm not the best with computers in general.
wait you're supposed to be able to tweak wheel/tire sizes as well as use slicks? how do I access this feature on the xrg/xfg
yo does this work with any of the test patches?
Quote from jw.donkey :Does the insim start automaticly when is start LFS or must i hit a button ?
i don't get it i already got net 3.5

ingane type /insim=29999

then run the .exe
well it does not work after abs system was added to test pacth
Works only with patch Z. Patches added later than Z won't work.
LFStweaks0.5z
hello could some one help me out here when i open the tweak it says lfs cant be located and i have s2 z update and s2 license cheers
mmm i have LFS 0.5z unlocked in S2 License and i have the tweaker, but isn't work. why??

edit: i'm an idiot, it's works only for xfg xrg and fbm...
I love LFS Tweak. Lots of fun.
Humm...... 1000bhp XFG anyone.
Quote from fright :Hello im having error message The InSim interface was unable to connect. when i try to start this tweak.ive already installed Microsoft NET framework 3.5 and did how it says in this page [..removed URL]
so i wonder maybe someone could help me?

I'm afraid you have to have S2 for it to work, correct me if I am wrong?
Quote from 5haz :I'm afraid you have to have S2 for it to work, correct me if I am wrong?

Even with S2 it doesn't works for some people.(For me )
It works for everyone whether they had license or not... It's just your computer or just under you.
Quote from fright :yes, i have S2
maybe i do something wrong? enter the game, then type /insim 29999 and then start tweak.maybe something i miss?

no you shouldn't have s2 you should only have 3 cars.
Quote from fright :yes, i have S2
maybe i do something wrong? enter the game, then type /insim 29999 and then start tweak.maybe something i miss?

Are you sure you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed on your computer?
fright, log in using your S2 account. Only one forum account per user is permitted on this forum.

Only support for the tweak version mentioned in this thread's original post is permitted on this forum. No other versions.
"You need to unlock LFS to use this tweak"
I´m was logged in.
you DONT need to unlock lfs for using this tweak... and please read post "genauer"!
and wth is that what u writen on LFS Programmerforum? @ automessage thread.

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG