The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :What exactly is the error, and what is happening? Without that info you are never gonna get help because nobody knows what the problem is.

First of all, make sure you are running LFS 0.5Z and NOT a test patch (z10 or z13), or it won't work.

Make sure you have downloaded the .NET framework 3.5 from microsoft, or it won't work

If you haven't got the .net framework stuff at all then you will get the error 'the application failed to initialise properly'

If you have the framework but twaek opens up and says 'lfs not found' in the bottom left corner, then there are two things that caused it for me...

1. LFS isn't running, Yes, LFS has to actually be open for it to work.

2. You have somehow seperated LFSTweakS20.5Z.exe and MemEditClass.dll. These 2 files MUST be kept together in the same folder for it to work.

So, we need a bit more info mate.

EDIT: Damnit, looks like you are using the insim version, and all the above info is for the version i use, which is the non insim one, so my help may not be of much help. Sorry.

I have patch Z10.
I have .Net framework 3.5

I can start the Tweak...
And it apears on screen two options:
- Car Editor
- Single Car Editor
But when I click any of those, the Tweak closes itself!!!
Quote from buck77 :I have patch Z10.
I have .Net framework 3.5

I can start the Tweak...
And it apears on screen two options:
- Car Editor
- Single Car Editor
But when I click any of those, the Tweak closes itself!!!

That's your problem. You've got to have the plain Patch Z, not a Test Patch.
:doh: I even capitalised it in my post......

Quote from danthebangerboy :
First of all, make sure you are running LFS 0.5Z and NOT a test patch (z10 or z13), or it won't work.

Oh well, at least you know why it wont work now anyway.
I just realized I don't have a test patch.
it's the plain 0.5Z...

what do i do?
Quote from l200 :i know its a very noobish question of me , but i still ask , where do i have to put the lfstweak files and i dont understand how can it start working , i cant find any good tutorials also , so would someone be so kind and help me with this ?
please , i´d be very thankful .

btw i have lfstweak 3.1 .

Put them all in your main LFS directory, and run tweak and LFS together.
ive had enough ive been trying to get the tweak for about 4 hours ive tried off of the versions ive downloaded about 10 different things to open the .rar and everything says its not a valid win32 app what do i need to do its driving me insaine...
ive made a xfg aeroplane.

260/280 kph, 500 fps ( flips per minute )

definite Record holder...

and my parents said i failed at life.

woohoo thanks for all the help guys

I still dont know HOW THE HELL TO GET THIS TO WORK. first post doesnt explain anything and ive read through all the pages and its like peicing together a puzzle i have no idea what to do.
Quote from irollgen4s :woohoo thanks for all the help guys

I still dont know HOW THE HELL TO GET THIS TO WORK. first post doesnt explain anything and ive read through all the pages and its like peicing together a puzzle i have no idea what to do.

Then using it would equal creating a nuclear bomb. For you, ofcourse.
can i can help... i need a FREE file that will work on win 32
Quote from byte1 :Then using it would equal creating a nuclear bomb. For you, ofcourse.

no need to be a dick. i never meant usnig the program i meant where to save it o and that stuff. nobody has helped me and thats the part confusing me.
Quote from l200 :i know its a very noobish question of me , but i still ask , where do i have to put the lfstweak files and i dont understand how can it start working , i cant find any good tutorials also , so would someone be so kind and help me with this ?
please , i´d be very thankful .

btw i have lfstweak 3.1 .

Only for S2 people IIRC.

Quote from taReke :How do I get the patch to work im all new to this ..
How do i get my comp to read the file ?
thank you .

can anyobdy help me..i need a program that can open the .rar that works for win32
Quote from upsidedown :can anyobdy help me..i need a program that can open the .rar that works for win32

Did you ever heard of Google? I'm wondering that you never needed winRar or whatever before
nevermind i got it. thanks again guys.
help .
My computer wont read the .rar file..
where do i save the patch into and how do i get it to work?
how do you change it so you get more gears..
i need help with the insim tweak for patch z
yes i need some help i keep comming up with an error message about the admin pass not being it but its the same and idk how to run the insim what port should i use please help its very confusing
Erm I missed the instuctions... Where are they?
I put both files next to the LFS exe but didn't find the LFS exe
You have to start LFS first. Once started, then you minimize it and then start the tweak.
hey i am new in S2 and i am dont know how to use the Tweak if can anybody help me tell me, thx
Hey im wondering how do you install the mod

How do i install it is just a word document when i download it. please help

How do i run a word doc.
?
#275 - STF
Holy triple post Batman.
That is NOT a Word file. You must have fumbled with the file type associations, as that is an archive.
Save it somewhere, eg. Desktop, and then right click it, "open with.." and choose to open it with something like 7-zip, Winrar, or some other archiver.

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG