The online racing simulator
Quote from mercca :Ive searched the forum for a config file,but havent found one. Am i not searching good enough?

LFS Tweak isnt allowed to be used by a demo user so its no use for you anyway.
Quote from EliteAti :LFS Tweak isnt allowed to be used by a demo user so its no use for you anyway.

It's not allowed to post a tweak application demo users can use on LFSForum, but that doesn't mean demo users are not allowed to tweak.
Well I've searched and I can't find it either. And I'm not a Demo Racer any more.
Quote from cmnspwr :Well I've searched and I can't find it either. And I'm not a Demo Racer any more.

Seach latest posts by user byte1, he posted it in this thread afaik.
he edited the message and changed z25 cfg with z20 cfg.

I can't edit car's weight with z25 . Everything else works fine...
There is some weird issue with weight setting, e.g. if you want to change cartype #5 weight, then you have to edit cartype #4 weight.
Ok, got the values changed, hit apply, and nothing happens after I pit.
-
(cmnspwr) DELETED by SamH : Spam
I dont understand anything of tweak 3.
Cant get it to work no matter what I do
I can't get it to work the z25 either. I don't think it does work with z25. It needs a new cfg file.

There's little or no documentation and people have been typically unhelpful in this thread.

I think we just need to wait for a new cfg file to be released. Having said that, I can't even see how to load the cfg file!
i cant really get it to work on z25.. and i use lfstweak3..
with the config file of Z25 shaun posted (reposted) the tweak does work, need some figuring out though.
heres what i got:
cartype1: LX4/LX6/RB4/FXO/XRT/RAC/FZ5
cartype2: UF1/XFG/XRG
cartype4: FO8/FOX/FBM/BF1
cartype5: UFR/XFR/FXR/XRR/FRZ
I have to be a complete idiot. I simply can NOT get it working no matter what I try.
is it really that much of a bother to keep a Z install? i've got 3 or 4 separate installs of LFS on my gaming computer.
Where is everyone getting this LFSTweak3? I can't find a download link anywhere. The one in the beginning of this thread is for LFSTweakS20 or 0.4.1.

Can someone at least update the first post with this newer version? From reading this entire thread it seems that the way to get this to work is to use this LFSTweak3 and apply the updated z25 config files. If only i could find LFSTweak3.....
how to unlock the LFS because im a beginner here thank you ^_^
Ok so I managed to modify the displacement, power and drive of the XFG at this point.

You need to modify the Single Car #1 settings AND the CarType #2 settings.

Make the values identical and it should work.

I haven't worked out how to a turbo or change the weight at the moment.
Please help me. I have z25 but no tweak dont work..
before z25 it work very niec but now almoust 2 weeks i look and see but i dont found tweak what work on z25
this post what is here to download tweak 3 is for z20 version and dont work ...
Please when somebody knows how it work or where i cet download then i am very happy,and thankful.
When i open tweak (tweak 3) and select xrg then the number and car information ( v or flat ,turbo or torgue jne jne ) then there is no right numbers,some strange numbers,and nothing work.
It very big problem for me,because i want drive with tweak,expleciali now when car is abs
It's maybe bacause you have an old version of .NET Framework...
-
(Olaa1) DELETED by SamH : Unapproved mod
does this tweak work with the latest patch (0.5Z25) as i downloaded it but the application says that its the wrong version. if not is there a version of the tweak for the new patch?. thanks for your help!!
there is lfs tweak 3 with the Z25 config file it works, the pic above is from the old tweak for de first Z patch
Quote from trolika :I got a problem when i press start this error comes

Are you using Z25 and LFSTweak 0.41? Download the latest version...
Quote from freddyalek90 :Are you using Z25 and LFSTweak 0.41? Download the latest version...

I have the latest version of tweak and it's doesn't work for me!
I use z25 patch.
Quote from ChiKisT :I have the latest version of tweak and it's doesn't work for me!
I use z25 patch.

So you have to use the configuration file that shaun463 posted.
You download the .zip or the .rar, unzip it and then load the file (lfsconfig_Z25.txt) from LFSTweak3 by clicking on "Preferences" (bottom of the screen) --> "Configuration file path" and then select the file in question.
Then you close all, start LFS and then start LFSTweak, change the values (remember that: Cartype #1: LX, RB4, FXO, XRT, RAC, FZ5; Cartype #2: UF1, XFG, XRG; Cartype #4: F BMW, F XR, F V8; Cartype #5: UF/XF/FXO/XR/FZ5 GTR; Cartype #9: BMW Sauber; Cartype #10: MRT5. Single Car settings don't work), then you go into LFS, (re)select the car you tweaked, and then... ENJOY!

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG