The online racing simulator
Does this work with the current patch? Z15
Conf. files for Z15 and Z17 attached. Download, extract and then click Preferences and then Configuration file path and select the one you want (15/17).
Attached files
lfs_conf_z.rar - 1.5 KB - 501 views
not working..
-
(byte1) DELETED by SamH : VOB hack/related
Quote from byte1 :Conf. files for Z15 and Z17 attached. Download, extract and then click Preferences and then Configuration file path and select the one you want (15/17).

are you sure its for the tweak in the first post? because i cant find any preference button
Oh, yeah, google little bit, it's on my home page, the third version.
Quote from Flame CZE :Demo racers can't use this software.

I'm not a demo user check my racer name
Quote from djdeeles :I'm not a demo user check my racer name

Umm, says demo racer right there.
Quote from geeman1 :Umm, says demo racer right there.

He posts here as Demo account, but his racername is S2 (turkish also), so i assume hes S2 licensed.
Only one account per user is permitted. djdeeles must use his S2 account to post here.
-
(Kuba_m) DELETED by Kuba_m
Quote from byte1 :Conf. files for Z15 and Z17 attached. Download, extract and then click Preferences and then Configuration file path and select the one you want (15/17).

Not sure if i have missed something, but if you are saying that those command lines will update the program to work with the current version(s) of LFS, then could you give a more detailed explanation of what to do?

also, how can you update software that you can't even use as a demo racer, which i understand you are?

One more thing, If anyone is still using an old Patch Z that works with Tweak, would you mind creating an LFS folder with the older LFS in and LFSTweak in for me please?

Josh.
Quote from superstix :also, how can you update software that you can't even use as a demo racer, which i understand you are?

Demo users can tweak, the licence check is just a requirement for a tweak application (of which there are many) to be allowed on lfsforum.
This is also why byte1 cannot link to his tweak, because since he is a demo user, his tweak obviously does not have the required licence check.
i downloaded LFS tweak 3.1 from lfsdatabase but now:

where i put the two files lfsconfig.txt and lfstweak3.exe? in the main map?

and i don't realy understand how it works, when you see this picture:
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=92235&d=1252671933

and i want to change HP to lets say 300bhp, where do i need to fill what in?

and when i want to change rim size rear to lets say 20 inch where do i fill that one in and what do i have to write?

and lets say i want to change it to a 1.6 litre engine where do i fill that one in and what i have to write?

when i modded everything and want to drive, i just open LFS.exe?

sorry for my noobish questions but if you can help me with these examples i will figure the rest out myselve.

EDIT: Or if someone could post a picute of a finished tweak. then i know what to do.

thnx.
if all the values are zero, then you're doing something wrong... that's all i can say.
thats standard when you open it
Quote from henrico-20- :thats standard when you open it

i open mine and the values are immediately populated.
yes i found out how first open LFS, then tweak, does it also work with Z20?

one more thing,
power | 58AF90 | 0 | 0 | 1,973073E+35

thats the standard value, but how do i know how much my value must be when i want like 300bhp?

don't understand the value's

i will tell you what i am trying to create, i try to create shifter kart spec's as much as possible.
no version of tweak works with test patches... at least that i'm aware of.
I heard there was 1 for z15 too but not sure...
i download patch Z.

but can somebody anwser my question? about the values?
Quote from henrico-20- :i download patch Z.

but can somebody anwser my question? about the values?

some of them are real numbers, some of them aren't... the ones that aren't, you have to fiddle with to get what you want...
You must have LFS launched, then press Memory Refresh button

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG