The online racing simulator
Quote from SamH : No support for any version of Tweak that does not include licence checking will ever be permitted on this forum. The nature of Tweak and its capabilities undermines the 3-car demo too severely, and cannot be allowed here.

What about tweak that tweaks only S2 cars?
I am not sure how to make license protection so i think of removing XFG/XRT/FBM from tweakable cars (i am making a tweak for Z10).

Edit: If some of moderators can explain me how to do LP, contact me in PM please.
Quote from MeTaL73 :I started a LAN connection without Tweak turned on and played nicely without problems.When I turned Tweak on it disconnected me and could not connect again until i restarted the game,"tweak free" of course .:vomit:

run the tweak and the same .twk file on both connections?
both host and client must be running the exact same kind of "tweak"

You can change in game tho, but you must change in the pits, and again both host and client must be running the same tweak settings.

That's the only way i know of to avoid being kicked.
i dont know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. so ive been using lfs tweak for some time now and every thing was great, it even worked before i unlocked lfs. but this week i reformated my drive installed lfs, unlocked it and then ran lfstweakz but to my suprise it still says lfs is locked even tho it isnt.
Quote from motorhead6776 :i dont know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. so ive been using lfs tweak for some time now and every thing was great, it even worked before i unlocked lfs. but this week i reformated my drive installed lfs, unlocked it and then ran lfstweakz but to my suprise it still says lfs is locked even tho it isnt.

If u haz vista, run both as administrator.
hello guys , so we can tweak the options but the engine sound will change or it will remain the same ?
ok i see the car sound changes but i cannot hear the turbo in the cars i apply it too

anyone ?
i've searched this post and I havent found the answer , how do i get the insim version to work ?
K4rdoZu, triple post with no one replying means that no one is interested in your question, and obviously the answer had already been around this thread for ages, go look for it on your own... -.-
i havent found it but ok thanks anyway
Car wont start!!!!!
Hi guys downloaded tweak, i run it and lfs, recognises car, but i cant start the car,tried presrts and the car just blips to redline then off within a milli second, any idea whats going on?
Quote from SiMoNsKy :Hi guys downloaded tweak, i run it and lfs, recognises car, but i cant start the car,tried presrts and the car just blips to redline then off within a milli second, any idea whats going on?

It's probably your regional settings.
Try opening preset in notepad and changing all ","s to "."s, or vice versa (first time using this crazy word lol).
Vice versa.

LOL can't be first time for me cuz i have lollerskates!
Quote from Shadowww :It's probably your regional settings.
Try opening preset in notepad and changing all ","s to "."s, or vice versa (first time using this crazy word lol).

Nah man still dont start, car sits and vibrates now lol!
Then make a setup yourself and don't make something over 10 000 bhp.
Yepp, happend to me sometimes too when I tried tweak some versions back, too much power will just kill the engine, or, in worst scenary get to car to lift off with trottle, happend to me llol. XFG shuttle ftw.
Doesn't seem to be working for me with Z10, am i right?
Quote from Stiggie :Doesn't seem to be working for me with Z10, am i right?

work only on official release lfs z
won't work on z10 or similar test patches
Can someone upload it? lfs database is dead
Which Z version does it work on?
Ok thanks, you wouldn't have a download link to Z0 would you mate as I can't find it in the 'Old Threads' thread.
Cheers dood

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG