The online racing simulator
Well, im programming in Python ,thats a bit different than C#
I dont know how to make a "global" variable , eh, a i need to make a global cycle..
I don't know a word of python, so I'm not sure how different packets are handled Why are you posting in the C# thread so
Yeah, you are right , i was only searching for ideas ...
uhm, this proyect have defined a variable for see civilians in a range X meters, you cant use that for the chat range?
-
(elmohellno) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
#105 - jur
from your discussion about the chat range i got confused. can anyone tell me if there's a way to mute the chat / control the messages? if you write !local <message>, is there a way to display it only to people within range, not the global chat? I thought it was impossible.
Quote from elmohellno :I did, just waiting to write up an article. So leechers can't copy and paste.

Shaun, msg to connection uses 3 parameters. Msg to all uses 1.

allright thanks you mister, ill wait about your fix
-
(Mikjen) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
(elmohellno) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(shaun463) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(dougie-lampkin) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
Insim Problem (DarkNightX) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(Bose321) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(DarkNightX) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
(DarkTimes) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
(DarkTimes) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(J@tko) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
Please where can delete big white button ?

And in lotery place in deposit i want insim say

welcome in lotery
Quote :

//
// Lotto Drop-Off
//

if ((Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Lotto == 1) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 301) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 297) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= -185) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= -182) && ((MCI.Info[i].Speed / 147) <= 3))

{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6| ^Welcome in lotery!", Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 0);
}
{
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6|^7 " + (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Username) + " win at lotery!");
int prize = new Random().Next(750, 2800);
if (prize >= 2770)
{
int jackpot = new Random().Next(2900, 3700);
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^7/\\^6/\\^7/\\^7 Big Lotery Winer! ^7/\\^6/\\^7/\\");
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6|^7 " + (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Username) + " received a ^6cash ^7 of €" + jackpot + "!");
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^7/\\^6/\\^7/\\^7 Big Lotery Winer! ^7/\\^6/\\^7/\\");
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Cash += jackpot;
}
else
{
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6|^7 " + (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Username) + " won ^2€" + prize + "!");
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Cash += prize;
}
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Lotto = 2;
}
}
break;
#endregion

#region South City Long
case "SO4":
for (int i = 0; i < Players.Count; i++)
{

Attached images
removewhitebutton.JPG
DarkNightX: The white background; In the top, under the strings of the cars.
Is anyone else having problems with there insim,

It was working 95% (9 connections, still broke ) and it went off, so i restarted insim and now you cannot click the X to close welcome message. Have tried restarting server and then insim, but still wont go away

thanks
Mick
-
(Paxo) DELETED by Paxo
-
(ReVoX) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
Quote from Mikjen :Is it only rob who knows how to fix the connection limit of 8 players.

No.. more over it's been explained several times. dougie (rob) however is the person who made the original release. Given that several people have detailed how to fix it (including those who do actually have the tools to compile and package a fix [which for the 5 billioneth time, so people don't ask me again - I don't and will not have anything to do with .NET whatsoever]), I'm not entirely sure why, given that the original code was released under a BSD licence, haven't actually contributed back.

By default the code uses some mad method of calculating the number of compcar structs (consider these to be "sub-insim-packets" if you will), rather than using the actual value given in the MCI packet (NumC). Fixing this will prevent the crash. However, the issue is more complex as doing this, with the current state of code, will merely only allow racers in the same MCI packet to interact with each other. This meaning that if there are only 8 people in the server there are no issues, but if there are 9 then the first 8 cannot interact with the 9th, which comes in the next packet. For this reason a larger fix is required, which is described by elmohellno in this thread;
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43933

Mick/Mikjen, without being rude (please don't take this the wrong way, I mean this very kindly - you're clearly a nice chap and mean well) this tool is not yet ready for those who cannot program even a little bit. There is acknowledgement that there are bugs, but it is a better base than was previously available. For this reason, and because it's under a BSD licence, it was moved into the libraries and tools subforum. For these combined reasons you'll find it here not in the Unofficial Addons, which is where you'll find packages ready and that will work out of the box (i.e. LFSLapper).

For all those bleating on that you need dougie to fix it; you don't need him to fix it. It's BSD licence. This means you can make your changes and either contribute them back or release it as a new product, or thirdly fix it in your copy, send him a patch for when he returns from holiday so that it can go into the main source tree (i.e. the "official" dougie version) and also release an updated set of source and/or a precompiled version.
-
(=C.R= blim) DELETED by =C.R= blim : useless
-
-
(z0ne13) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Nadeo4441) DELETED by Nadeo4441
-
-
-
TAA hit the nail on the head there...It's BSD licensed, which means that users can modify it and re-release it (hopefully for the good of the community :shrug as they like. Therefore, I don't want to have to keep fixing every bug, it's not up to me

The fix has been posted in the other thread, and it's not really that hard to sort. I realise that some people using this app mightn't be able to do this fix, but I'm sure there are those who can
-
(=C.R= blim) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
(=C.R= blim) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
-
(livefornow) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(MazderX) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
-
-
Hi, well my cousin went on holidays, and i borrowed his PC tu play LFS S2 Online I heard about cruise servers so i made a dedi host and downloaded this mod, it works fine, but i have the following questions:

1. How do i login as an Admin?

2. Where is the bank in SO1?

3. How come the safe to pit is always safe?

4. How do i load a layout?

5. When i put a speed trap (!settrap 200) anywhere after a few secs i get: Traps removed or something like that

6. And how do you fine people?

7. how do you know if someone is going faster than the speed limit?

Thanks d
Quote from PoVo :Hi, well my cousin went on holidays, and i borrowed his PC tu play LFS S2 Online I heard about cruise servers so i made a dedi host and downloaded this mod, it works fine, but i have the following questions:
1. How do i login as an Admin?
2. Where is the bank in SO1?
3. How come the safe to pit is always safe?
4. How do i load a layout?
5. When i put a speed trap (!settrap 200) anywhere after a few secs i get: Traps removed or something like that
6. And how do you fine people?
7. how do you know if someone is going faster than the speed limit?

1. When you connect to the server, just put the admin pass into the password field
2. Doesn't work for SO1
3. see above
4. /axload {layout name}
5. dont add AI, dont move
6. negative refund [!refund -1000 ...]
7. through speedtrap
-
-
(PoVo) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
Do !added time to see how many seconds till they can rob it!
-
-
What do you mean !added time? So i wait till the bank is open, mt fried parks his car near the bank and i write for example !added 100 ???

And also how do i become the admin?
In Form1.cs it says: string AdminPW = "default";

And in the Setup.cfg od the dedi server it says: // optional: admin password
/admin=

Does it mean the admin password is default? like in the password box when im logging into the server i type in Default right?

So cofusing...

And i tried to edit the Form1.CS using Visual Studio C#, i changed the welcome message saved it but still i get the original message

Am i supposed to save it a diffrent way? Becouse i opened up the edited file and all the things that i changed are there but they dont apear when i play the game, they're the original ones that appear
-
-
-
-
(desynch) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
(Guano man) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
I have a problems:

- Where can i change the uf1 car (the one new players start with) to xfg? I can't find it anywhere and the uf1 is unavailable to demo-players.

And don't worry about credit, it's all for you.

case "!version":
if (StrMsg.Length == 1)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6|^7 Currently running Open Source Cruise Server (1.0.3)", MSO.UCID, 0);
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6|^7 By dougie-lampkin (Rob Fenlon)", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
else
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6|^7 Invalid command. Please see ^2!help^7 for a command list", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
break;

PS: sorry if my english isn't good.
Open .sln
Press Ctrl F
Search For - Sr.WriteLine("Cars = UF1");

Change this to
Sr.WriteLine(
"Cars = UF1 XFG");

Job Done,

Mick
-
(ALT0160) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
Sr.WriteLine("Cars = XFG");

Mick, your code was so that they could have UF1 and XFG mine is only so they have XFG .
-
Please help me i cant figure out how to setup the admin password in the Dedi servers SETUP.CFG
// optional: admin password
/admin=

In the Form1.CS it says
string
AdminPW = "Artas";

Ive tried it like this, i login and use the password Artas to login but im still not the admin, ive changed SETUP.CFG to
/admin=Artas

Then it says the INSIM password is wrong, i tried it this way too
/admin="Artas"

Wrong password in INSIM

SO PLEASE HELP
You need change the admin password in the settings.ini
Quote :In the Form1.CS it says
string
AdminPW = "Artas";

Dont change the password inForm1.CS. leave it as default

goto settings.ini and set your password in there,

then goto your LFS directory, find setup.cfg and make sure it is the same in there

HTH
Mick
-
(Guano man) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
-
hello all (vilmantux18) DELETED by the_angry_angel : This tool is not complete. If you do not know these answers yourself then this tool is not of any use to you yet.
-
(Trekkerfahrer) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
hell me very need (vilmantux18) DELETED by the_angry_angel : This tool is not complete. If you do not know these answers yourself then this tool is not of any use to you yet.
Whats the Command for Officers to kick and ban?

P.S nearly finished setting this up for demo servers
there is none
Could anyone help me make the mod password protected, like if somone logs on they have to type a password, becouse on my Demo Cruise server several people started robbing everyones money :jawdrop: I would thank you so much, + i could host you a server maybye for abaout 4 months Nod

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG